The BIG XI Thread

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
View attachment 264179
Read this first before commenting. It's Ross's tweet yesterday.
I read that and the system is penalizing you for it (not enough in my opinion), nevertheless I stand by my comments.. I have found ways to combat this "cheating" and so can you. Personally I love all the blue balls idiots try and bowl to me, short balls I can handle too, the late and early balls are a challenge and I like that, but if you play properly you should be able to cope ;) ** just trying to stir a bit***
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 264180

Ever seen something like this? This called as a pitch map, This is from a India Vs West indies match. You can find tons of pitch maps of every game from the ICC page. if you can show one innings where 90% of the balls are pitched at one point then I will never say that this is exploit.

Effort balls and slower balls are not the problem, when both of them are combined together, it is a problem. And if you are able to ball all 6 balls with effort then it shouldn't be effort it should be normal.
yes i agree, effort balls should kill your stamina you bowl 3 in an over you should basically be carried off the field :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I read that and the system is penalizing you for it (not enough in my opinion), nevertheless I stand by my comments.. I have found ways to combat this "cheating" and so can you. Personally I love all the blue balls idiots try and bowl to me, short balls I can handle too, the late and early balls are a challenge and I like that, but if you play properly you should be able to cope ;) ** just trying to stir a bit***
Post automatically merged:

yes i agree, effort balls should kill your stamina you bowl 3 in an over you should basically be carried off the field :)
Mark Wood probably bowls 6 effort balls an over. Neil Wagner bowls them for about two hours without a break.

Lesser players than them should lose all stamina after bowling one though.

Wolfie22

School Cricketer
Gotta make custom lobbies on series X. There is no one online and I don't know what overs to click on where the 1 player who might be online is waiting. And then I press B to try another overs and it crashes to xbox dashboard. Still haven't been able to play one game.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Would be great if poll is added in the thread with respect to if any one wanted BIG XI mode in offline play.

Moreover the leaderboards shall be ranked based on fair play point systems instead of wins/loss , infact win and loss shall be totally eliminated from the leaderboards and shall only be available when checking our profile. This will disable the craze of winning matches and topping the leaderboards by any means necessary (that is cheating and unfair play) and since the only way to top the leaderboard is by fair play , it will encourage quality and competitive cricket games.

Last edited:

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Can people share their Big XIs on here. That's what I wanna see; which players they are picking, what they've called their teams.
Can you explain how the level up works.
Also I feel you should be allowed to pick squads only once and build it or others will copy the same lineups.
Also will like to know how more points will benifit or it's just for leaderboard.
3 silver or bronze players will be forever or we can upgrade to higher skills as the team grows.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can you explain how the level up works.
Also I feel you should be allowed to pick squads only once and build it or others will copy the same lineups.
Also will like to know how more points will benifit or it's just for leaderboard.
3 silver or bronze players will be forever or we can upgrade to higher skills as the team grows.
I dunno. I just wanna see who people are picking.

A monthly team might be a good idea though. Pick your XI on the first day of the month, perhaps allow one change per week. Then on the next month you can pick a new team.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can people share their Big XIs on here. That's what I wanna see; which players they are picking, what they've called their teams.
Enjoying the mode so far, have played 5 games and so far everyone's been a good sport.

Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.24 - 22.28.36.99.pngDesktop Screenshot 2022.02.24 - 23.10.20.21.png

Last edited:

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So when do we get past this slog fest, it is my understanding that as we level up, the match difficulty also starts rising?

Right now all my games are bowler's deathbed, is there a specific level in which the match difficulty is set to increase?

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
So when do we get past this slog fest, it is my understanding that as we level up, the match difficulty also starts rising?

Right now all my games are bowler's deathbed, is there a specific level in which the match difficulty is set to increase?
Not actually I am getting opponents below 20 all out getting 3 edges in 5 wickets.
It's awesome difficult to score with low rated players.

Users who are viewing this thread