The BIG XI Thread

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Matches are tough to find , played three matches , close matches and enjoyed it a lot.

My Playing XI is

1) J.Roy
2) C.Lynn
3) M.Marsh
4) T.David
5) B.Stokes (C)
6) S.Billings (WK)
7) J.Cracknell
8) G.Delany
9) M. U. Rahman
10) O.Thomas
11) S Jhonson
13) J Behrendoff

T David is an absolute beast in Fielding. Love the pace of S.Jhonson.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Tried the big Xi mode and as expected didn't find anyone to play with , I have never managed to play a single online game and I don't know why, may be because of the region or whatever but it will be great if it is available offline as well

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Moreover the leaderboards shall be ranked based on fair play point systems instead of wins/loss , infact win and loss shall be totally eliminated from the leaderboards and shall only be available when checking our profile. This will disable the craze of winning matches and topping the leaderboards by any means necessary (that is cheating and unfair play) and since the only way to top the leaderboard is by fair play , it will encourage quality and competitive cricket games.
The leaderboard is sorted by points, of which fairness is a component. You still get more points for winning, but these would be offset by unfair play.

As I've mentioned already, we're following closely what people are doing, how people are scoring, the weighting between fair/winning points, and aspects not covered by the system that should be.

leaderboard scores,, how does you get 212669 points from 3 games played????
We're still tracking anomolies like this one - an issue we did find is that games played isn't always incrementing in cases where the match ends with someone disconnecting, but points are awarded.

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
I think on the game type selection menu it needs to show how many players are playing in each game type as it seems very difficult to find a game (on PS5 atleast).

It'd even be worth to change the menu together. Make it possible to search for multiple game modes at a time and being able to include which ones in a filter to maximise the chance of getting into a lobby.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Matches are tough to find , played three matches , close matches and enjoyed it a lot.

My Playing XI is

1) J.Roy
2) C.Lynn
3) M.Marsh
4) T.David
5) B.Stokes (C)
6) S.Billings (WK)
7) J.Cracknell
8) G.Delany
9) M. U. Rahman
10) O.Thomas
11) S Jhonson
13) J Behrendoff

T David is an absolute beast in Fielding. Love the pace of S.Jhonson.
I guess I played against you yesterday. Man you have a gun of a team there.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Hi @MattW,

Tagging you because there is no other go. Could you please confirm if the server are fine. I'm not able to find a single match since today morning. In any of the modes.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Tagging you because there is no other go. Could you please confirm if the server are fine. I'm not able to find a single match since today morning. In any of the modes.
I can only suggest checking things like your NAT type and connection to PSN using the built in internet connection test. If you have the option to try using a different internet connection that's worth trying as well.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I can only suggest checking things like your NAT type and connection to PSN using the built in internet connection test. If you have the option to try using a different internet connection that's worth trying as well.
1645771506761794534476430273577.jpg
Everything is fine. But unable to get a single game in big XI nor normal online matches.

I'm able to play other multiplayer games online too.

Users who are viewing this thread