The BIG XI Thread

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW In Tour Game

When You Play Series in tour game , There not details of series stats . as how much matches won / loss Can we have more details of Series stats

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Yesterday I wasted 1 hour looking for multiple match modes in big xi. If something like online numbers in the below pic can be shown in the big xi page, people can at least stop wasting time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220323-170101_2048 Multiplayer.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323-170101_2048 Multiplayer.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 8

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yesterday I wasted 1 hour looking for multiple match modes in big xi. If something like online numbers in the below pic can be shown in the big xi page, people can at least stop wasting time.
sometimes it doesnt even matter, a youtuber was livestreaming and looking for games (australia) and while watching the stream I started searching for a game, and we could not connect, so not only is it platform locked it seams region locked as well...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sometimes it doesnt even matter, a youtuber was livestreaming and looking for games (australia) and while watching the stream I started searching for a game, and we could not connect, so not only is it platform locked it seams region locked as well...
Can't speak for consoles, but the numbers don't lie on steam:

Hard to find matchups if the numbers aren't there. Not saying the game is bad, I actually really enjoy it but with 200 odd, matchups are going to be hard.

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Hi @MattW,

PLayed one game with new patch. Game was solid, but fielders trying to catch ball going above their head still has a timing issue. The chip shot is underpowered now comparing earlier.

The opponent disconnected the game and I got -1500 as my ranking bonus. Not sure that is correct. View attachment 265213
It was already overpowered chip shot is not meant to clear the boundry they should under power it further it's still overpowered.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Name and shame continues.

Masterblaster_29
He is #8 in ps4 big xi leaderboards.

Only bowls yellow and blue balls, disconnects when looses. Playing behind the keeper shots moving to leg side.

If you get matched with him, better to disconnect. Such people don't deserve to play the game.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
@MattW ,

This is total non sense. If I play against a lower ranked player and if he disconnects when he is about to lose I get negative ranking bonus of 1000/1500 but I only get few points for playing. My ranking keeps going down, please fix it.

Any option where we can select multiple game modes? It's very difficult to find a match.

Radd08

School Cricketer
Hello everyone. Enjoying BigXI at the rare times when I find a game and the player is not trying to cheat.

I've had people quite after I batted first and I got reasonable points. I've noticed when people quit after I've bowled them out I hardly get any points at all. It's encouraging bad players.

I just bowled out someone for 30 runs in Five5 and he quit before I could bat ... I got 89 points

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Hello everyone. Enjoying BigXI at the rare times when I find a game and the player is not trying to cheat.

I've had people quite after I batted first and I got reasonable points. I've noticed when people quit after I've bowled them out I hardly get any points at all. It's encouraging bad players.

I just bowled out someone for 30 runs in Five5 and he quit before I could bat ... I got 89 points
True, the mode isn't awarding your play. Have written countless suggestions above, but no use. Was a great initiative but it will die down.

santana1026

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sani1026 if you want a game feel free to send the friend request.

Users who are viewing this thread