The Book Thread

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Recently read 'I too had a love Story' by Ravinder Singh. Very touching, must say. Also bought Anne Frank's diary and looking forward to it.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bought To Kill a Mockingbird, Slaughterhouse 5 and The Diary of a Young Girl.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Understanding Business Accounting For Dummies, 2nd Edition by John Tracy and Colin Barrow. :p

cerande

Club Captain
Read Inferno by Dan Brown-I didn't like it at all.
It felt more like a travel guide than a thriller.

The whole purpose of the book seems to cash in the name of Dan Brown...

Fenil

Need to brush up my mathematics so I am currently reading Vedic Maths Teacher's Manual by Kenneth Williams. Any recommendations?

Last edited:

Fenil

Need to brush up my mathematics so I am currently reading Vedic Maths Teacher's Manual by Kenneth Williams. Any recommendations?

This was not I was looking for so I gave up reading the book. Btought new book called Vedic Mathematics on the recommendation of Varun. Apart from study, I bought two books.

1. The power of your subconscious mind by Dr Joseph Murphy (Revised by Dr Ian McMahon)

2. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.

Started reading Dr. Murphy's book and I must say it is too good. I would recommend it to one and all.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Started reading Dr. Murphy's book and I must say it is too good. I would recommend it to one and all.

It is a good book overall but at times I felt Dr. Murphy went too much ahead. I mean his examples of a woman being able to see everything even when her veins in the eye responsible for the sight were all dried up and another example where a man decides that he will give up his arm if his daughter's psoriasis gets cured following which he meets an accident and loses his limb only to find that his daughter's skin problem has vanished seems complete bluff. I don't see any of those hold water.

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Reading Jeffrey Archer's "A Twist in the tale", 10 over out of the twelve short stories in it.... So far I can say that the book is titled aptly... :)

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Finished Jeffrey's Book, Now reading Umberto Eco's The Name of the Rose :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
I've bought a few books recently, Adam Gilchrist's autobiography 'True Colors' being one of them.

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Which Book Are You Reading

Topic Says it all
The Book Which i was reading is Here
a-biography-of-rahul-dravid-400x400-imadhy7qkh6jzmns.jpeg

If You Want To Buy It From Here - A Biography Of Rahul Dravid - Buy A Biography Of Rahul Dravid by DEVENDRA PRABHUDESAI Online at Best Prices in India - Flipkart.com

Users who are viewing this thread