The bug that cost me the game

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
So, I had to get 1 wicket of my opposition, 19 runs to win off 1 over (He was 64/9)

More than likely, the game was in my hand. Well, guess what the genius Kamran Akmal decides to do? Stand at the bowler's end. WTF?

Then every ball I bowled was either 4 byes, or 5 wides (idk how), or 5 no balls (and I wasn't bowling no balls) - essentially giving victory to my opponent (God must really love him). Even by the end of the game, on the last ball Kamran Akmal's still standing there (he stayed there for the entire last over)

It was an unranked game, but still - this should not have happened.

Pics attached.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 98
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 115

mrman80

Club Cricketer
i guess more and more bugs are now starting to surface. Some of them look like game breaking bugs...

For instance the one above, i hope it doesn't happen to many ppl though

Online connection issues reported by many plus over powered lofted shots (difficulty level online is far too easy)

Offline play has definitely improved but they need to fix some of this bugs atleast the online part or the ratings for this game will quickly go down under...

Edit.. I still can't stop laughing looking at that 2nd picture haha

Bounce

County Cricketer
This is simply ridiculous. The picture looks funny as well. :p

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
The no balls are the worst part :facepalm At least you could have bowled at the stumps and won the game but all the deliveries were no balls :S

This is fairly outrageous though. Although I'm not sure it's a bug..... :p

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Now thats funny, has anyone else seen that bug. Is it only online guys. Also yeah bowl at the stumps next time. ps trickstar need to release a patch to fix a few bugs soon and i think they will. well if codemasters let them.:laugh:laugh

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
LMAO! That sure looks funny!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Come on Chill Insomniac. Its not like he would have caught anything even if he was behind the stumps. It kamran Khatmal (urdu word for bed bug) we are talking about here. ;)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
why didn't you just bowl on the stumps?:D

Now thats funny, has anyone else seen that bug. Is it only online guys. Also yeah bowl at the stumps next time. ps trickstar need to release a patch to fix a few bugs soon and i think they will. well if codemasters let them.:laugh:laugh

Doesn't matter, every ball was a no ball no matter what.

dexter

School Cricketer
Lol, did you try bowling around the wicket? You could have tried running him over...

Users who are viewing this thread