GOLF The Golf Club 2019

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game's supposed to be released next month. I'm looking forward to it.

Me too but will still wait for reviews before purchasing. Biggest gripe for me is I enjoy career modes most in sports games but in golf games you play each career round by yourself, which I absolutely hate. Probably seems petty to most but for me is a real turn off

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Me too but will still wait for reviews before purchasing. Biggest gripe for me is I enjoy career modes most in sports games but in golf games you play each career round by yourself, which I absolutely hate. Probably seems petty to most but for me is a real turn off

I'm with you mostly, but I don't think it'll stop me buying it. There is this:

but it's not what you're looking for. Maybe one day.....

D

Deleted member 46200

The game's supposed to be released next month. I'm looking forward to it.
Sorry for being pessimistic but I just feel the PGA licence will be lacking and missing 'things' just feel it'll be a half game... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

How else do you then play a career in a gold game if you hate playing the rounds?

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Okay I'm with you... Or in foursomes? Like the real PGA tour... Maybe the majors they are in couples.

Well there is a golfer called Fred Couples, (but I don't know if he does it before playing golf!) and also a guy called Kirk Triplett..............but this game is very much singular, you play the round on your own, with only the leaderboard keeping you company.............still looking forward to it though, they have made some changes and I'm a sucker for golf games.

D

Deleted member 46200

Not sure if this has been posted but here we go ten mins of gameplay...

Ho3n3r

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if this has been posted but here we go ten mins of gameplay...

I heard that it only has official TPC courses, though - no official players/player names, as it used to be with the Tiger Woods franchise, which is understandable but disappointing at the same time.

D

Deleted member 46200

I heard that it only has official TPC courses, though - no official players/player names, as it used to be with the Tiger Woods franchise, which is understandable but disappointing at the same time.
Hearing is okay but we would love facts posted any chance you can quote that source... I do believe you but many wont.

Ho3n3r

Club Captain
Hearing is okay but we would love facts posted any chance you can quote that source... I do believe you but many wont.

Sure, it came straight from one of the devs.

Here is the video - can't remember exactly where in the video, but it was definitely within the first 10 minutes:

D

Deleted member 46200

Sure, it came straight from one of the devs.

Here is the video - can't remember exactly where in the video, but it was definitely within the first 10 minutes:
Okay cool thanks for this... From the devs? There's the option to edit the players so hope this has loads to offer than sadly lacking.

Ho3n3r

Club Captain
Okay cool thanks for this... From the devs? There's the option to edit the players so hope this has loads to offer than sadly lacking.

Dev = developer, the guy the Youtuber is playing with and speaking to during the video.

D

Deleted member 46200

Dev = developer, the guy the Youtuber is playing with and speaking to during the video.
Oh sorry yes I know about the developers (my bad) then it has to be true but I hope they portrait the true nature of the tour and have decent edit options for the players

Users who are viewing this thread