AMA The love Caroline thread and make her feel so welcome and loved she will pop and get smitten xxxxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Name change coming up and curious to know what to change it too?

• SweetCaroline

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • CazCat

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Caropants

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • PrincessCaroline

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • CazMcG

• Caroline

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Caitlyn

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

1. Describe your journey here on PlanetCricket as 2017's Best New Member
Being honest it has been risk and reward, Although it has been fun meeting so many lovely people I did anticipate there would be more females on the site... Than just me. It is a male dominated site and the views are very narrow minded I'm not man bashing but you can see that opinion is very male dominated and I have had to bite my tongue on many of occasion but that is life. It is the same on female dominated forums and I am just a number and blend in... I really do appreciate the nice things and people voting for me as it goes to show people do care but there has been a lot of nasty stuff which has greatly upset me along the way. There just is no need for it trust me. I hope those that have done wrong can reflect on that and improve their raison d'etre. I feel enriched by the cool lovely people I have meet but just wish there was more maturity from the powers that be as it clearly shows that youthful exuberance only moderates to the limit of their young understanding. With no experience of the opposite sex it will always be us who are chastised... Just food for thought.

I am just a girl in a bigger pool and all I ask is for you to step back and understand what I am going through and then take a deep breath and be my friend.

Caroline x

D

Deleted member 46200

@AliB

Do you want a spot a spot in the PlanetCricket Staff? I have already been told I wont stand a chance but I hope there will be a first female staff member here someday.

And if you are given a spot, describe your feeling. I would be very different to how I am on the forums I feel I am battling a tide but with responsibility comes change I am very different at work and take my role very seriously. So if the above was to change then see the changes in me, to live with hope is to want to change if there isn't any hope then why seek to change.

What would be the first thing you would do? Ban all men... No seriously joking.... Joking calmed down sweet heart... Stop it!!! If it isn't broke then don't fix it...

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just a bunch of questions relating to the events of the previous year:

The first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the year 2017?
What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2017?
What new skills did you acquire during the year?
Was there anything you tried for the very first time in your life?
What was the best gift you received?
Any particular moment during the year that you might remember say 20 years from now?
Any song or album released during the year that may have caught your attention?
Any favorite movie relased during the year?
If you've participated in any of my leagues the past year, which one do you think stands out in your opinion?
What do you think had the biggest positive impact on your life during the year?
What one thing would you have done differently if given the chance?
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your year with regards to your life outside the forums and on it?

And now for the next one:

What skills do you want to lean, improve or master in 2018?
Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
Any particular habits you want to change or get rid of?
What do you plan to achieve this year in life and on these forums?
Who do you see as potential qualifiers for the Cricket World Cup from this year's WC qualifiers and why?
Who do you think will be the No 1 ranked team in Test cricket come December 2018 and why?
Any particular cricketer you think is worth watching out for this year?
Who will you be supporting during the 2018 FIFA World Cup that starts in six months time?

Apologies if these have already been asked. I don't have the patience to go through every question posted in every thread.

D

Deleted member 46200

@VC the slogger

The first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the year 2017? Having the crap beaten out of me
What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2017? Never join a cricket forum as the only (sane) female.
What new skills did you acquire during the year? The ignore button but too late...
Was there anything you tried for the very first time in your life? Common sense
What was the best gift you received? Ability to listen and show compassion.
Any particular moment during the year that you might remember say 20 years from now? It's been a fairy dull year so maybe not.
Any song or album released during the year that may have caught your attention? Of course...
Any favorite movie relased during the year? Among the list...
Any favorite movie relased during the year? Yes not many but watch as always...
If you've participated in any of my leagues the past year, which one do you think stands out in your opinion? They are all good and great to be part of hope everyone invites me again.
What do you think had the biggest positive impact on your life during the year? My dad and my Husband total rocks in my life.
What one thing would you have done differently if given the chance? Not sure how but if I knew then what I knew now join this forum as a man.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your year with regards to your life outside the forums and on it? Okay an average year and pleased with work and keeping up with commitments.

D

Deleted member 46200

@VC the slogger
What skills do you want to lean, improve or master in 2018? Learn and develop my job role and maybe become a PR manager at human rights charity.
Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen? I am a nice and decent person and hope people can step back and see this than stepping on me and threatening me and making me defensive my dad taught me to fight back.. Not being bullied would be the answer.
Any particular habits you want to change or get rid of? Getting anxious and thinking people dislike me and are out to hurt me all the time.
What do you plan to achieve this year in life and on these forums? I plan to get pregnant in real life... There is no ambition for me in the forum hope to leave with grace.
Who do you see as potential qualifiers for the Cricket World Cup from this year's WC qualifiers and why? Would like to see Nepal just to add a different team to the proceedings.
Who do you think will be the No 1 ranked team in Test cricket come December 2018 and why? Australia as they look very strong and have a great team.
Any particular cricketer you think is worth watching out for this year? I would like to think Cameron Bancroft can hold his place in the national team.
Who will you be supporting during the 2018 FIFA World Cup that starts in six months time? I don't really care but I live in England and are married to an Englishman.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CazCat

Going to ask you the same questions lol :D

What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?

What will people say at your funeral?

If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?

Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them

If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?

If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?

If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?

What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?

How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?[DOUBLEPOST=1515836822][/DOUBLEPOST]Also what are your plans for 2018..like what do you want to achieve this year?

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Getting anxious and thinking people dislike me and are out to hurt me all the time.

How do you plan to fix this? If you don't mind me asking. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1515848610][/DOUBLEPOST]Question: What is the nicest thing (in your opinion) that you have done for another person? :)

P

PrincessJade

How do you plan to fix this? If you don't mind me asking. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1515848610][/DOUBLEPOST]Question: What is the nicest thing (in your opinion) that you have done for another person? :)

Well I can’t speak for her obviously, but if you asked ME. I would say the fact that she lifted a down girl to a better frame of mind.
She helped her feel better about herself and gave her more confidence. That would be my opinion on the second question. x

P

PrincessJade

I have a question for Mrs.Cat.
Why do clouds form? I mean, why doesn’t the vapour just fall to earth straight away? x

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Why did you change your username when it wasn't even the one most voted for?
How happy are you that you finally have another lady friend to accompany you here?
What do you like most about working in PR?
Are you a chatterbox at work or do you tend to keep to yourself?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know if it is asked already but..

Which phone do you use?

Throw in a small review if possible.

D

Deleted member 46200

@Master Khan

What are the things that stand between you and complete happiness?

My husband having a job which doesn't involve loads or foreign travel.

What will people say at your funeral?
Thank the lord she's gone hassled all those guys on that gay rights forum... ?

If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you run into to make everything ok?
My husband and dad as they can make miracles happen... Sometimes.

Does this person know how much they mean to you? When was the last time you told them
I tell both of them I love them every day... Dad this morning and husband last night.

If you could send a message to the entire world, what would you say in 30 seconds?
Stop thinking the worst of people and give new people in your life a chance and give them a little respect.

If today was the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
Make love to my husband.

If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
Clueless.

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Friendly, approachable, lovely, delightful and wonderful

What are the chances you’ve passed up on that you regret?
If it's gone never let it eat you up as the next one will be here soon.

How do you apply the learning from this regret to your actions today?
Never be a total knob all ones life if you've done wrong then apologise

Also what are your plans for 2018..like what do you want to achieve this year?
Maybe time to get pregnant and start raising a family... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread