The lengh of time!!

mancub

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please is it possible to edit the game as so the time passes quicker i.e. one over is equal to 15 minutes.? Cheers to you all.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
thats one of the strangest requests ive ever heard. That and a flasher in the 5th day of a test match

mancub

School Cricketer
i know i know i know but is it possible? please.

mancub

School Cricketer
sorry to go off the subject but how can you play just 1 odi without having to join a tournamount? please :)

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
let me get this straight...you want the time duration to pass quicky...right?

why on earth would you want to do that??

Banana Bob

School Cricketer
probably to make playing tests take a shorter time.
Because if 1 over takes longer to bowl, then to us it would be the same as normal, which means that time would go by faster in a test match so he can get it over and done with quicker.

mancub

School Cricketer
the reason i want the time to pass quicker is because when i play a test it's always all over before day 4. I think it would be exciting to get to the last day to try and save a test or other situations. Maybe it's just me but my tests never ever get to day 4 or 5!!! YOU SEE I'M NOT CRAZY AT ALL, i feel it would just inprove the game. MAYBE MAKING A TEST LAST ? DAYS IS ANOTHERT WAY AROUND IT!!! thank you all.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
the longest a test has lasted for me is about a quarter through the last day. I batt for longer periods now, just need the cpu to do the same :) Whne a draw is the best option for the cpu, they still go for their shots, which is sometimes why a match ends early, the cpu should play for the draw, but they never do

mancub

School Cricketer
yeah you are right. but if a test was reduced to 3 or 4 days it would nearly always be a close finish. what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread