The Planetcricket Arms - the friendly drinking thread (TFFSL welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
TTFCL? My motto is, if a team has more than 3 letters when abbreviated, it is no good.
Takeforum Tornadoes? Why don't you live up to your name and blow off.
Heh, you guys can't even be called Tornadoes. I mean, a Tornadoe goes around lifting up houses and cars, all you guys lift is candy from the 99 cent store.

PC shall own you all. We'll have you grovelling by the end of the series.

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Don't argue with Zorax he'lla makea youa sleepa with tha fishes.a.

trigg

School Cricketer
Hopefully it is a good series, we have had a few series struggle to get off the ground due to other forums not having enough posting.

PCXI-A, looks like more than 3 letters to me?

Last edited:

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
At the end of the day, no one is as good as me. Nor do they have better hair.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
At the end of the day, no one is as good as me. Nor do they have better hair.

I think at has to be said that PC has the most well groomed members aound, so that team will deffo win on the looks side. Let alone how big a walkover it will be ;)

Fender

School Cricketer
What is this series people are talking about?

Takeforum Fantasy Cricket League (www.tffsl.net) will be playing you guys in cricsim. We will be touring you guys first then I think you will be heading our way.

Anyway it's going to be like the 2006/07 Ashes absolute whitewash. PC have no chance.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I think at has to be said that PC has the most well groomed members aound, so that team will deffo win on the looks side. Let alone how big a walkover it will be ;)

Yeah! I mean, silly them think its actually about winning. Its about the style.. duhhhh.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Takeforum Fantasy Cricket League (www.tffsl.net) will be playing you guys in cricsim. We will be touring you guys first then I think you will be heading our way.

Anyway it's going to be like the 2006/07 Ashes absolute whitewash. PC have no chance.

Fender, didnt you hear Zorax. Take notice or your fate is not in your hands!

With a mixture of pace, and Collingwood-esque dobblers from evertonfan, how can we lose. I mean, if i'm picked, you guys will know so much about 6's that you'll be trying to dream up ways to stop me.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
If I'm picked, you'll be lucky to make it to the ground alive...
Heck, you'll have difficulty making the ground alive even if I'm not picked! If I am picked, I'll ensure you'll have the worse case of bowel disorders to go with it...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
No, but hopefully we'll be showing national pride amoung the team! (For PC that is :p)

Fender

School Cricketer
Fender, didnt you hear Zorax. Take notice or your fate is not in your hands!

With a mixture of pace, and Collingwood-esque dobblers from evertonfan, how can we lose. I mean, if i'm picked, you guys will know so much about 6's that you'll be trying to dream up ways to stop me.

Lol, Collingwood. I knew you guys were bad, but comparing one of your players to Collingwood. Rabble.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, Collingwood. I knew you guys were bad, but comparing one of your players to Collingwood. Rabble.

Hey, ODI-wise he's bettwe than any of your players. In tests, well he scored 200+ against Australia so...Take what you will, but if you don't take the way we mean it, then we will just have to show you ey?

Fender

School Cricketer
Poor Player. You guys would struggle against the Pakistani U-10 Girls team. The tour will be no contest. TFFCL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread