The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
2/3 of the wages I believe. BTW is your guy in the 1st 11? My guy seems to be on the outer atm, the manager wants me to give him 2 bowling, 1 bat.

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Online Cricket Games Owned
He played one of the two matches this weekend. So im not sure?? He did play number 3 so maybe?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yep he is, just checked his previous games. Pakistan must have some high standards as I'm sure my guys bowling is 250k alone.

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
We've had the update and judging from my balance it would seem we get 2/3's of the wage. So thats a bonus and a half. Might not go bankrupt as fast now.

pal

International Coach
How much would a player with a miraculous rating for batting or bowling go for in this market?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How much would a player with a miraculous rating for batting or bowling go for in this market?

It was you Pal on MSN :D I was thinking contonously, i know this email id ;) but who is it :spy

pal

International Coach
To the managers of the top-class teams in PC, how much income do you usually receive from gate receipts for FC and OD games?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
No advantage with the times, that is to do with best time for you. Or you can just pick the country you like. The only real difference is some teams don't have FC.

Users who are viewing this thread