The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
New graphs are a decent feature, ive found that the graphs by pitch dont work but im too lazy to report it as a bug...

Soon enough battrick tools like atstumps will be useless as the battrick team will use these as membership features

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Syl I think we may have to get on msn and work some stuff out together lol...

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Grrr lost my FC match. PF is on the slide too so not sure whether to throw my next one to set me up for a longer cup run or to try and win it. Probably have to wait for the next draw to decide.

Highlander999

ICC President
I'm having exactly the same problem. My bowlers are beginning to feel the PFL strain. I've got to put out a full XI for tomorrow's match, but luckily I have a bot on Sunday so I can rest my guys, but then I have really important FC and OD matches next week :noway

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I am considering TIE tomorrow, but it's a must win match and although I have him comprehensively beaten in pretty much every area of the summary I am not sure if it will be enough.

I still need to decide what is more important, FC survival or OD promotion. (I am in III for FC and V for OD)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am considering TIE tomorrow, but it's a must win match and although I have him comprehensively beaten in pretty much every area of the summary I am not sure if it will be enough.

I still need to decide what is more important, FC survival or OD promotion. (I am in III for FC and V for OD)

FC survival :)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Not happy with my current situation at the moment.. my results are not gonna be even with my team strength

This is my next lot of fixtures..

NotMU (Cup) - Div 3 Side but I can beat them with a GFI I suspect

Kalamata CC (FC) - They beat my top side last year .. somehow, trainees wont be able to play and the rest with have PFL problems, might just get away with a win

Predators (OD) - Good bowling team, would need a quick win to help PFL for my cup match if i make it through

??? (Cup) - I imagine my team would be dead tired by this stage.. i can pray for an easy draw but i dont think thats very likely

Any advice guys?

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I would say don't bother GFI'ing the cup match. Maybe throw it if a PAN will leave you with no chance. All it would get is an extra round, which is what? 100k gates? If you d imagine at some point you will have to throw at least 2 matches to get it back (correct me if I'm wrong) which will damage morale.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Ste jump on MSN real quick lol... or at least answer here, i have 13 players on sublime fitness... 4 on energetic... and a trainee on lively, a gfi would see them all go down 1 level but still raise it back before tuesday? i think i can pull off the gfi and that extra money would be handy

Users who are viewing this thread