The Players of 2008

I would have said Shane Bond, but the stupid ICL have probably stolen him. It sucks, this country can't afford to pay our cricketers so they get poached.

I would have said Shane Bond, but the stupid ICL have probably stolen him. It sucks, this country can't afford to pay our cricketers so they get poached.

I dont think he will join ICL unless he is not being paid while hes off cricket (which is where he is seen more often than on pitch).

As he just said, he retired. And don't call it the 50-50 game, there is no such thing as 50-50.

Sorry the ODI format,

He didn't actually say that. He said Dravid's elimination from the ODI team would be similar to Ganguly's elimination. Ganguly still plays 50-50 and in fact is in the form of his life in that version of the game.

So he hasnt retired just left out of the side?

In Aus domestic look out for Moises Henriques. Michael Clarke and Brett Lee with have big years for Australia and so will Mitch Johnson.

definetley micheal clarke. i also hope punter has a gud season oh and andrew symonds. but i think stuart clarke should be used more in the one day format of the game maybe even 20/20.

definetley micheal clarke. i also hope punter has a gud season oh and andrew symonds. but i think stuart clarke should be used more in the one day format of the game maybe even 20/20.

I dont think Clark will be used more in ODI. Binga, Hoggy, Johnson and Tait should be our line-up and if we want 1 more bowler than maybe Clark or Hilfy.

probally but from what i remember clark was pretty consistent in the commonwealth bank series last year in uas

He also has the worst ever bowling figuers in an ODI

EDIT: oops wrong player

i actually agree with irotev, i think shane bond would have a superb year of cricket. being an aussie i shouldnt like him but i respect his paceness and ability to get wickets

Users who are viewing this thread