The Quotes Thread

D

Deleted member 46200

It takes a brave (dead) man to tell a woman her arse looks fat in that skirt.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If Sunday, Monday is same for you - Jab Zindagi Jhandwa, to kya Sundwa kya Mondwa. - @AliB

@AliB to translate.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
If Sunday, Monday is same for you - Jab Zindagi Jhandwa, to kya Sundwa kya Mondwa. - @AliB

@AliB to translate.
When life is meaningless shit and fukcing crap for you then what Sunday and what Monday!

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice

D

Deleted member 46200

5b3f98027dc23c48e7a0483a9febedf4_download-funny-pmt-quotes_400-334.jpeg

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
"It doesn't matter if You're the best in the world at what You do, it doesn't matter if You have the best work rate. It doesn't matter if You're the most hardworking one, it doesn't matter if You're the most loyal to Your profession. What gets You noticed is how good of an ass-kisser You are. How good You are to belittling yourself in other people's perception. The more asses You kiss, the more opportunities You are afforded. That's the simple story of life, and that's the simple story of this business. And what I want is change, I want things to be so much better, not only for Me but for everyone else. I'm gonna be the catalyst of that change. I'll change this place, and I'll do it with just a microphone. What You see with Me is what You get, and I would much rather be hated for who I am, than be loved for somebody who I'm not."

- CM Punk

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
"It doesn't matter if You're the best in the world at what You do, it doesn't matter if You have the best work rate. It doesn't matter if You're the most hardworking one, it doesn't matter if You're the most loyal to Your profession. What gets You noticed is how good of an ass-kisser You are. How good You are to belittling yourself in other people's perception. The more asses You kiss, the more opportunities You are afforded. That's the simple story of life, and that's the simple story of this business. And what I want is change, I want things to be so much better, not only for Me but for everyone else. I'm gonna be the catalyst of that change. I'll change this place, and I'll do it with just a microphone. What You see with Me is what You get, and I would much rather be hated for who I am, than be loved for somebody who I'm not."

- CM Punk

too good...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oho, chha gya Guru! Thoko taali!

- Navjot Singh Siddhu

English - Excellent my friend.... Give a huge round of applause

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

- CM Punk
Roman Reigns' reply "This is my yard now. Believe that."
@Jack Ryder

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@Chunilal Tyagi .......He is talented and can become a good developer in C and C++ (if he continues of course) - @Yash.

Yash Hirani, becomes the first person on the planet to embrace the skills of the Owner and the Founder of a Billion Dollar company...

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
"Dude, lots of girls think architectures are hot. Think about it, You create something out of nothing. You're like god. There's nobody hotter than god." - Barney

D

Deleted member 46200

"Dude, lots of girls think architectures are hot. Think about it, You create something out of nothing. You're like god. There's nobody hotter than god." - Barney
Phew yeah!!! Even geologist can get laid... Too strong???

Users who are viewing this thread