The Alcohol Thread

Highlander999

ICC President
Born in England, moved up to Livi when I was 11/12 (I can't remember exactly lol). I'm more then happy to slag off Edinburgh ;) Anything, which ain't burberry and a Corsa is posh in Livi ;)

Highlander999

ICC President
Just a tad, aye :( Getting better though. Teaching the NEDs that bucky is not a good choice of drink on a night out and that vodka in Volvic bottles isn't any better (should have seen my face when my ex pulled that stunt on me!)

Well my best mate is a Weegie so I had to learn pretty fast to handle my drink ;)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Bumpty dumpty.

Just about to brew my first batch of beer ever. Not with a legit homebrew kit but with a Mr. Beer kit that someone gave me for my birthday this year (gee, that was a while back!). It's a Pale Ale--not my favourite type but something to get started with, I suppose!

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Had a couple of quick f***s (Baileys and Midori shots) in cups last night. They taste good. And it wasn't my alcohol so it was even better lol

P

pcfan123

Yukon Jack this evening, anyone else ever tried it? fantastic blend of whiskey and honey

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Yukon Jack this evening, anyone else ever tried it? fantastic blend of whiskey and honey

That sounds like an abhorrent drink to me. Not only do I despise whiskey I also cannot stand honey. Its got a terrible taste.

Give me anything with Vodka in at the moment. Been having quite a few Mojitos of late or

Usually though I'd have a bottle of Black Sheep or Hobgoblin.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tequila's not bad when you have it properly with salt and a lime. Whiskey though is terrible

Highlander999

ICC President
Nah, even then it just gets me, I don't know why, it is probs related heavily to the fact that I have probably drunk quite a bit before I let anyone go near me with a tequila.....:p

Users who are viewing this thread