TheDon's GFX (requests on!!!!!!)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah!Don will get good afterall.remember?everyone starts off as a small newbie,turns out into terrific artist.so,we should not be That Harsh!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
wow guys, thanks a lot for your kind words, especially you hassan (nob)

I kinda felt sorry for you for what they where saying, but calling someone you can learn of, A LOT, is wrong and the respect i had for you is lost.

Now, after becoming civil and learn how to properly behave on a forum, go and find some Tuts. from the list found earlier in the thread, follow them, post them and then read the constructive critism AND help that myself and others, aswell as Hassan will give you, but to call him a nob, makes me not want to help! I know for a fact a lot of other gfx makers will feel the same way!

TheDon

School Cricketer
What do you expect us to say? Your mate comes here saying Hassan is an amateur and then coming here saying your stuff is great.
Okay, you are a beginner and I gave you some tips but when someone starts saying, if i'm honest, the worst wallpaper I have ever seen is better than Hassan's stuff, which is some of the best stuff I have ever seen then we are not going to agree with him.

I kinda felt sorry for you for what they where saying, but calling someone you can learn of, A LOT, is wrong and the respect i had for you is lost.

Now, after becoming civil and learn how to properly behave on a forum, go and find some Tuts. from the list found earlier in the thread, follow them, post them and then read the constructive critism AND help that myself and others, aswell as Hassan will give you, but to call him a nob, makes me not want to help! I know for a fact a lot of other gfx makers will feel the same way!

thanks guys

i mean seriously, ok my first peces werent the best but ive improved

but no, you all have to have a go at me dont you :(

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
thanks guys

i mean seriously, ok my first peces werent the best but ive improved

but no, you all have to have a go at me dont you :(

Yeah we will because you dont go around calling people nobs, its just a stupid thing to do and a way to get people hating you, or atleast have all respect lost!

On the gfx side, why not show your "improved," stuff and we'll let know, this all started thanks to your pathetic little mate, so dont make us out as the enemies.

TheDon

School Cricketer
uh look at the bottom of last page thats improved

im not saying my mate was right, dont make me out as the enimy cause of what he said

i called hassan a nob cause he insulted my work without even offering aqdvcie

"What this? Lmao, ma 10 year old brother could do better if you think thats good, no offence we were only helping out"

helpful, innit?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
uh look at the bottom of last page thats improved

im not saying my mate was right, dont make me out as the enimy cause of what he said

i called hassan a nob cause he insulted my work without even offering aqdvcie

"What this? Lmao, ma 10 year old brother could do better if you think thats good, no offence we were only helping out"

helpful, innit?

Well, its your mates fault that a comment from Hassan is like it is, if you asked for his advice he would gladly take 5 minutes to help, we all know he will. And its true, my 6 year old cousin could probably do better, but whats to say you cant rapidly get better. But calling anyone a nob is wrong, to be fair if i felt it right id call you and your mates nobs for differnt reasons, but i know that sometimes people mess up, more so your mate.

In the end, if your pathetic, childish mate hadnt posted, then it wouldnt have been a problem, now get following some tuts. so i can call your work crap ;)

TheDon

School Cricketer
gilly1wc3.jpg

Larajpg6eeb386e.jpg

mitbjpgb6ac9593.jpg

think it's fair to say those (which were on the last page) are improvements

thx anyway, he was a dik all yesterday, dunno what came over him. hassan is a great gfx maker, i hope to be like him someday

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Look, they're all good, but very basic, i keep stressing, get a tutorial, follow it and post it, once you've dont 20-30 tuts then you get an idea of what looks good and what doesnt ;) Then you will get some real proper help from the pros as you'll be on the same level ;) i spend an hour every few days making something, its not a lot, and i know if i spent more i would get better quicker, but posting 4 piece a week, you'll see the improvement, dude, go through my thread ;) then you'll see, go through Evertonfans, i know for sure he has got wonderful.

TheDon

School Cricketer
ok tonite ill go through and do some

ill post them all up

thanks reps for help

or not

gotta spread it round

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
1 out of 3

I really really like the gilly one try it with different colours eg green and gold

Users who are viewing this thread