TheDon's GFX (requests on!!!!!!)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
with the gilchrist one you did earlier can you please make it an avie, change the colour and put shaun tait bowling in it

TheDon

School Cricketer
mate i aint got nuthin personal against you at all! i asure you, it was just your mate like goin around i dunt knw he was acting mor like your Enemy than your friend really. Came to ma gfx thread and goes go back to basic stuff like what u were at beggining and says i am confuse what GFX really is and not upto standards lol made me laugh....

I will help you whenever you need it man and when someone tried to help you buy spending there time and giving you whole lof of tut sites, your mate said he was disgusted that he thought you needed to follow tuts, i mean comeon no1 gna b happy about that are they....

See the Voges sig is great for a starter, thats how everyone starts and by following tuts and your own experience you imrpove all the time.

P.S. simplest render effect is have 2 layers of the render and the top give it a Gausian Blur of 3px and set it on SoftLight/Overlay.:)

ok mate thanks a lot for the help

Oh, my. These are horrific! No need to humour him with these "good start" comments, nobody was ever as bad as this. It's like you're doing it for a laugh, and trying to be bad. In fact, you must be trying to be bad, unless you actually are a mong.

ffs

this guy is aj styles who got banned yesterday, i know him from school

dont know why hes being such a knob

come on show us all your great graphics Bob Dylan,

Don't worry Don, you'll get better and better, good stuff so far.

he doesnt know a thing about GFX

and thanks, i think im getting better

man you honestly are just plain DUMB! who the hell are you, can imagine probably one of those freaky looser kids

he is, nobody really likes him

with the gilchrist one you did earlier can you please make it an avie, change the colour and put shaun tait bowling in it

i will do that later, tad busy right now ;)

thanks for the request :)

ajnabee

School Cricketer
can u make a shoaib malik avatar?

and a shoaib malik signature???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread