This game features promised are too good to be believed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seriously guys. Every thing we ask about the features of the game, the answer is much more than we expect. So much to the extent that I seriously doubt their creditibility :spy
Plz tellwhat u feel about this thing.
If in case these are true then i've got 3 words to say :RIP EA SPORTS.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Please, tell me more about how EA delivered on promised features.

Seriously, people are blinded by the patches for EA's games and forget how rubbish and broken they are out of the box.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Out of the box, Ea's cricket games are some of the worst I have ever played

Only my patching skill saved them :p

However back to Big Ant, I certainly recommend everyone to wait for trusted reviews before buying. I will be deleting posts where people bought game blindly on release date then moan like hell afterwards if game not up to scratch ;)

umosay

Club Captain
We don't know of any licenses yet :D Surely there must be some to help sell the game!

Thinking the Big Bash and Champions Trophy are possible, maybe Aus domestic competitions?

Is Ashes 2013 only INT teams?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seriously guys. Every thing we ask about the features of the game, the answer is much more than we expect. So much to the extent that I seriously doubt their creditibility :spy

All I'll say is that I've been in the games industry since 1979 and all I have done with this Cricket game is listen to what people want - it hasn't been rocket science.

Our game won't be for everyone, it certainly isn't simple, it's not point and click cricket.

umosay

Club Captain
All I'll say is that I've been in the games industry since 1979 and all I have done with this Cricket game is listen to what people want - it hasn't been rocket science.

Our game won't be for everyone, it certainly isn't simple, it's not point and click cricket.

That's what a lot of people here (genuine fans) want to hear! A game that could actually have a shelf-life!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States

However back to Big Ant, I certainly recommend everyone to wait for trusted reviews before buying. I will be deleting posts where people bought game blindly on release date then moan like hell afterwards if game not up to scratch ;)

Haha...good luck in trying to keep the forum clean after release.

ricky87

Club Captain

Head over to Big Ant's official forums, see the amount of respect everyone has for Ross there, have a look at Big Ant's other sports games and then make up your mind whether this is really happening or not. You have got to be a quality person yourself to identify quality when you see it. I have nothing but admiration for Ross, don't forget Ross has revealed so much about the game including screenshots and videos when there is a direct competition from an already established brand(who have not yet shared anything substantial yet) he has risked being copied. At least respect him for that.

Ross also said there will be play sessions before the release of the game so everyone can see what they are getting before spending their money.. what more could anyone ask for? It is not Ross' or Big Ant's fault that the past Cricket games have been so bad that some of you are finding this hard to believe.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Head over to Big Ant's official forums, see the amount of respect everyone has for Ross there, have a look at Big Ant's other sports games and then make up your mind whether this is really happening or not. You have got to be a quality person yourself to identify quality when you see it. I have nothing but admiration for Ross, don't forget Ross has revealed so much about the game including screenshots and videos when there is a direct competition from an already established brand(who have not yet shared anything substantial yet) he has risked being copied. At least respect him for that.

Ross also said there will be play sessions before the release of the game so everyone can see what they are getting before spending their money.. what more could anyone ask for? It is not Ross' or Big Ant's fault that the past Cricket games have been so bad that some of you are finding this hard to believe.

Yes they are on a winner here if they get close to what they want, i'm very excited about this game but also there is always a chance the game could be a mess and need lots lots of work to get it right after release. ashes 2013 well what can you say about that game, it does sound like a update for ashes 2009.:spy

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
There wasn't a real need to start such a thread. Probably none of us here doubt about rhe effort made my BigAnt, and why will a developer talk vaguely about his game.
This is lame, seriously.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

If you do that how do you expect folks waiting to buy the game based on reviews to make their decision ;)

I will be one of the few folks who will be pre-ordering both the games regardless and can't wait for the release dates :yes

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Thing for me is Cricket is a big thing for Ross.

Think im right in saying his son in law plays. Therefore he will no if this game plays and feels like cricket.

His wants and needs in a game will be similar to ua cricket fans as he is the same.

I have full faith in this title and i feel it could shock a few of us!

srk121

International Coach

After playing RLL2, I have to say I am extremely optimistic about this game. I trust this game will be very well made. :)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you do that how do you expect folks waiting to buy the game based on reviews to make their decision ;)

I will be one of the few folks who will be pre-ordering both the games regardless and can't wait for the release dates :yes

Thanks for heads up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread