Status
Not open for further replies.

Auwais

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mentioning Collingwood in the same breath as Johnson and Moore. :facepalm

P

pcfan123

Lalit is the biggest flipping moron since the world came into inception. Stupid prick.

Thats not going to work, you can't perform verbal fellatio on him for years and then just change your mind.

I respect your opinion even less now if that is possible.

D

Dutch

Lalit is the biggest flipping moron since the world came into inception. Stupid prick.

Can we get some vbookie odds on how long it takes before this guy gets banned again!???? You have posted about 5 posts since you have returned, all with swear words...are you okay????

P

pcfan123

Can we get some vbookie odds on how long it takes before this guy gets banned again!????

He was never banned, it was more of a self imposed exile, sort of the way lepers would voluntarily leave society to live amongst themselves on a secluded island.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Go back to stealing articles, RDF. Your attempts to give head to the English members isn't going to work.

Here it is :laugh, why RDF thinks Rashid > Swann.

What a joke.

Rashid, coz many people in England and a lot cricket pundits tip him to be the best spinner in England.

And Tredwell, coz he's a really awesome bowler and I'm a bit biased towards Kent :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Gawd, why is he back?

I presume he's being his regular idiotic, obnoxious, annoying, attention seeking self. Can't tell because I have him on my ignore list.

P

pcfan123

Gawd, why is he back?

I presume he's being his regular idiotic, obnoxious, annoying, attention seeking self. Can't tell because I have him on my ignore list.

I hope this is not the reason for your sudden departure from PC :p

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
I have got no problems personally with you mate, but why are you so obviously cruising for a fight????

Nope. Not a fight. I'm sure you can see where the love is coming from. People talk to me even when I'm not talking to them. Can't help it. Feel sorry for them. But thats life. :)

rahuldravidfan added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

How long till some moron comes in here and dismisses England's WC winning effort because of us having half a team of 'foreigners'?

Those are 11 Englishmen, the one's who played the final. The entire squad was English. Thats all that matters.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
A nice gesture, but quite frankly, it's been two pages and it's already out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread