Troubleshooting Downloads

HookmeisterG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I purchased this yesterday; however having difficulties in transferring my creations (Teams/Players) from Don Bradman 14 though advised was straight forward.

Anyone know how to assist?

Things to know:-
* DB14 was on XBOX360, DB17 on PS4
* Username on XBOX360 is different to that on PS4 (you can find context by Username so shouldn't be an issue)

Please help?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I purchased this yesterday; however having difficulties in transferring my creations (Teams/Players) from Don Bradman 14 though advised was straight forward.

Anyone know how to assist?

Things to know:-
* DB14 was on XBOX360, DB17 on PS4
* Username on XBOX360 is different to that on PS4 (you can find context by Username so shouldn't be an issue)

Please help?

It's doable - I've done lots of it with my players, but it's long-winded and a couple of bugs involved.

In the search filter your username and put the game version to 14. I find its worth entering your username as a partial string with wildcards as the full text doesn't always work. Eg my name mrdconnors I enter as %connors%

Then put in the player name and download 1 by 1. (If like me you shared loads of players in 14 this is the quickest way to do it due to the limitation of loading them in batches of 50.)

Few things to be aware of:

1) nationality will be off by 1: eg England becomes El Salvador.
2) linked players get linked incorrectly e.g. my Mike Gatting was linked to a different player from the England 1980s team, had to unlink him and relink.
3) you will need to check mentalities and roles and skills of each player.

Other than that the results are great. All the players I am using for my rebel tours matches are ones I made in 14 and they look and play great.

HookmeisterG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
It's doable - I've done lots of it with my players, but it's long-winded and a couple of bugs involved.

In the search filter your username and put the game version to 14. I find its worth entering your username as a partial string with wildcards as the full text doesn't always work. Eg my name mrdconnors I enter as %connors%

Then put in the player name and download 1 by 1. (If like me you shared loads of players in 14 this is the quickest way to do it due to the limitation of loading them in batches of 50.)

Few things to be aware of:

1) nationality will be off by 1: eg England becomes El Salvador.
2) linked players get linked incorrectly e.g. my Mike Gatting was linked to a different player from the England 1980s team, had to unlink him and relink.
3) you will need to check mentalities and roles and skills of each player.

Other than that the results are great. All the players I am using for my rebel tours matches are ones I made in 14 and they look and play great.

BlockDave, you are a sir! Brilliant stuff... I'll have a go at this later once finished work! :-(

Can't wait to download all the Ashes teams I created as well as all local cricket clubs within my area.

Users who are viewing this thread