TV Coverage

Is it just me or does the coverage cut out for a bit where you lose sound and then come back? Seem to get it for both Test watching through Sky TV NZ.

THANK YOU WARNE!

Finally some Australian commentary, was about to kill myself if I had to listen to pommy geezers the whole 5 Tests.

The legend behind the mic tellin' it how it is. :p

Is it just me or does the coverage cut out for a bit where you lose sound and then come back? Seem to get it for both Test watching through Sky TV NZ.

I get the same thing it only seems to happen during games in England it was doing it last year during the NZ tour as well.

Good to see (or should that be hear) Warne in the commentary box. Breath of fresh air, actually talks loudly, shows his great cricketing brain and isn't scared to state his opinion. Love hearing him talking up spinners and how a spinner should come on at this time and how the spinner should bowl and how he should get the tailenders out by tossing it up and everything else. The greatest captain Australia never had.

Have Warne and Holding had a stint together yet?

Warne is now my favourite cricket commentator, got to love his tell as it is attitude.

They are not dreary, I wouldn't want any more Aussies than Warne in there, those are grating voices.
Yes they are, from an Australian view they all sound the same. Slow, boring, sounding like they've been dragged to the Cricket by their 80 year old Grandad...

At least the Australian commentary is more upbeat and more talk actually happens. I have watched for a space of like 2 whole deliveries and not a single word has been said! What a joke.

Wasn't it Richie Benaud who said that the job of the commentator is to add the picture not to describe it? The action speaks for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread