TV Series General Discussion

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Still, you'd expect atleast a repeat telecast of it during daytime. They (Star World) have it for almost every other show, but not for this! :/

P

pcfan123

No I haven't heard of it, thanks for the heads up.

I've been trying to get you guys into Breaking Bad, but no one is biting except Treva.

Check that out, probably the best American show out right now other than Curb

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Breaking Bad is next on my list Mark. Just gotta watch Boardwalk Empire first.

lancashire666

International Coach

I've been trying to get you guys into Breaking Bad, but no one is biting except Treva.

End of season 4. Walter white is a very bad man.

My second fave show of all time, I love Brian Cranston, fantastic actor.

My fave show incidentally is The Wire.

P

pcfan123

Jack, it started this last weekend.

Was ok, you can tell just by the 1st episode that they are going to wrap this up quick.

Puddleduck get on that Breaking Bad dude, you won't regret it.

I need you ????? to watch it so we can discuss it. I'm not saying a peep until you guys have seen it, it's that good.

----------

End of season 4. Walter white is a very bad man.

My second fave show of all time, I love Brian Cranston, fantastic actor.

My fave show incidentally is The Wire.

I liked the Wire just as guilty entertainment. BB is on a different level for me.

Omar is a bad ass though

----------

Breaking Bad is next on my list Mark. Just gotta watch Boardwalk Empire first.

Boardwalk is a fantastic show.

Just the production values and sets are great to see.

There are a lot of characters and it's easy to get lost the 1st season. They take almost the entire first half to establish the characters.

Also you can never go wrong with Steve Buschemi

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I've been meaning to watch Breaking Bad but I'm just so caught up with The Wire and Sopranos at the moment.

Wasn't that big a fan of the first series of Boardwalk Empire. Steve Buscemi was brilliant but I'd have preferred if it focussed on the character development of a few people. As you said there are so many character and too much goes on in it that it doesn't go into enough detail of specific things.

Also, Curb is so damn awesome.

P

pcfan123

DrP

Boardwalk is a million times better in the 2nd season. It's like an action movie compared to the 1st.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Gotta agree with mark here. Its surprising how it never gets boring. Although I think they are stretching it too much now. Should have ended it in the fourth season itself. Something which PrisonBreak did very nicely. Still its a wild ride. Can't wait for the 5th season.

P

pcfan123

I don't want to get into this cause people haven't seen it but there is no way they could have left it hanging at the end of season 4.

There is so much to wrap up.

Watch the show already twats

----------

Also I never saw Prison Break but I'm pretty sure it was crap and no where near BB in quality.

It was on FOX after all, that is the TV station mentally retarded Americans watch.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't get me started on FOX :mad tweaking bitches... They have canceled every show that has some promise(Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Firefly :facepalm) to give airtime to some crap show.

----------

I don't want to get into this cause people haven't seen it but there is no way they could have left it hanging at the end of season 4.

I know they couldn't leave it hanging after the finale of 4th but they could have made the story so that it finishes in 4 seasons. I would hate to see it going LOST's way.
Mr. White is a real badass

Anyway, has anyone seen Sherlock tv series? Its pretty decent. Season 1 was great but Season 2 has been absolutely amazing. Just cuz of Professor Moriarty :clap

P

pcfan123

You must have no concept of story structure. BB is no where near turning into Lost.

There story is heading towards a fairly obvious conclusion.. there will be the usual twist but nothing at all could make it into the vague BS that is Lost.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors

Watch the show already twats

----------

Also I never saw Prison Break but I'm pretty sure it was crap and no where near BB in quality.

It was on FOX after all, that is the TV station mentally retarded Americans watch.

Prison Break...oh man. I didn't mind the first season but once they made their first escape it got bad. So much of the old 'we've got your man so hand yourself in and we'll let him go'...'ok I will'....'hahah it was a trap all along now we have both of you'....'no you don't, *escapes*'. Just an infinite loop of that.

I watched the first 2 and a bit seasons of Breaking Bad and loved it, but then work picked up and I just haven't gotten back around to it.

P

pcfan123

Breaking Bad is on an epic level.

The acting, plot and setting are very accurately portrayed. The show is also very topical for people in the Southern US.

Anyhow, might check out that show DrP was talking about. New office tonight too

Users who are viewing this thread