TV Series General Discussion

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Been wanting to watch Breaking Bad for quite a while now. Will almost definitely do it once I'm done with Dexter S6. Set to watch Game of Thrones S1 for the time being.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad yesterday. Psyched for the new season.

I'm happy that there's no more crazy chicken man. I think I read that season 5 is the last, so it will be interesting to see the dynamic between Walter and Hank as I think Walter will probably die at the end of this season to wrap it up.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've recently got into anime, and started watching Bleach. It's got an interesting plot, and season 2 and 3 are thrilling. Anyone else watch it?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Half way through the first series of Wire and really beginning to get hooked. I love every character in it but my favourite has to be Omar. So damn cool.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
One of the greatest characters ever created. I wish I had only watched half the first series haha

P

pcfan123

Finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad yesterday. Psyched for the new season.

I'm happy that there's no more crazy chicken man. I think I read that season 5 is the last, so it will be interesting to see the dynamic between Walter and Hank as I think Walter will probably die at the end of this season to wrap it up.

I have a feeling season 5 will be

:

Walt takes over Gustavo as main man in USA

Hank starts to piece puzzle together

ends with Walt vs Hank showdown

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Just watched the first ep. of Breaking Bad. Already know that I'm gonna love it.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Anyone know anywhere where you can watch all these series online?

My mate has been hounding me to watch Breaking Bad for a while. Sounded cool, but thought it was only him that liked it. Now I know that is not the case:p.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors

My mate has been hounding me to watch Breaking Bad for a while. Sounded cool, but thought it was only him that liked it. Now I know that is not the case:p.

Watched the pilot, and wow. When I get the time I will be watching a lot of this.

Also love how the metacritic review scores increase for each season. So there's even better stuff to come:D.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Started watching Terra Nova. Not bad. Good looking cast, nice visuals. A little corny, but I do have a soft spot for dinosaurs.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Okay went on Breaking Bad binge last night and already finished season 1. :P

It sets it up perfectly for season 2 to build on it and be even better.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach

There is the site which has 1000+ series from A to Z and its free to watch online. I feel it will come under piracy category I am not sure so if any one wants the link please PM me I will PM you back :)

You wont believe but it has all the fried chickening serials from the time TV was invented and series started :p Its bloody awesome

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Started watching House MD and it's incredible. Hugh Laurie is such a legend!

Also finished Game of Thrones Season 1. Overall a good season, but the season finale was quite boring. Lord Tyrion (The Imp) turns out to be my favorite character.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Well to all here on PC, if you want to watch any TV series it should be The River

Famed explorer Dr. Emmet Cole (Bruce Greenwood) went looking for "magic" deep in the uncharted Amazon basin and never returned. The shocking truth about his disappearance is out there, somewhere, just waiting to be discovered. To the millions of kids who grew up watching his nature show, Dr. Cole was a hero. To his own son, Lincoln (Joe Anderson), he was more of an enigma. Now, six months after he vanished, Lincoln is finally ready to bury the past when Dr. Cole's emergency beacon suddenly goes off. At the urging of his mother, Tess (Leslie Hope), Lincoln reluctantly joins her on a search for his father. To fund the rescue, they agree to let Dr. Cole's cagey ex-producer, Clark (Paul Blackthorne), film the mission documentary-style. The mixed crew of old friends and new acquaintances includes the missing cameraman's daughter, Lena Landry (Eloise Mumford), Magus mechanic Emilio Valenzuela (Daniel Zacapa) and private security bodyguard Captain Kurt Brynildson (Thomas Kretschmann).

Thats the synopsis of it from Wiki and the show is bloody brilliant and the scenes the shooting and all is bloody awesome

Users who are viewing this thread