TV Series General Discussion

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
About to finish first season of Bojack Horseman and it's quite funny. Enjoying it as of now.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Cool so could watch it then, it’s just the title sounds so uninviting :p
Haha yeah. I needed some light comedy and I was scratching my head on what to watch and when I saw this trailer it looked good.

And the story revolves around a horse and his human and animal friends. Who would have guessed that ?:p

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Heard that the first season is on the down low but picks up extremely well from it's second season.
That's good to hear because I liked first season itself. It was not too funny but in few occasions, the message they showed was pretty good.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
If anybody can take a show getting cancelled and not all the strings getting resolved. I recommend "People of Earth". No way it's a perfect show or the best show but it works. I tried an episode and ended up watching the full first season till 6 in the morning and did the same thing with second season.

Karuna88

Banned
I recommend NARCOS. Very nice TV show. actually the best for me. If you like criminal themes you will love it too !!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I like Dog The Bounty Hunter, love the fact the family work together as i work with my family too. Haven't watched it for a while now though.:p.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone watched This is Us ? I normally don't watch these kind of drama series but this is really good. I am currently in 12th episode.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Finished the final season of The Mentalist. One more show done with.

Red John reveal was a dampener though. For someone who was portrayed as ruthless, cunning, smart and mysterious for over 6 seasons, seeing him beg for his life was ridiculous. He even tried 911 :D

Season 7 seemed unnecessary after the events of season 6 but at least the show had a closure.

I've started watching Fringe now. Already 5 episodes done. Anyone else watching/watched it?

Users who are viewing this thread