Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone looking forward to The Society on Netflix?

B

Bigby Wolf

After watching the following scene in Game of thrones season 8 Episode 2 :

Arya Banging Gendry

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Ha, that made me chuckle :) I'll put this in spoilers even though it isn't really a spoiler but people might just complain anyway.

I enjoyed last night's episode. It contained loads of stuff that for me, makes GoT great. Some might say that nothing really happened or it was a bit slow, but all the different sequences where characters just interact is something I really like. It gives everything so much more depth rather than death, death, dragon, killing, shagging, death, killing, blood, death.

And yes, the Arya scene was a bit awkward. Maisie Williams is just one of those actresses who's going to look about 15 until she's well into her 30's. She was about 11 or 12 in the early seasons, but then you realise she's now like 20/21. Until your brain catches up with that fact though, it was well awkward haha

I thought it made sense for her character arc, and was done in a good way. Which makes a change......looking at you Melisandre.....!

B

Bigby Wolf

Ha, that made me chuckle :) I'll put this in spoilers even though it isn't really a spoiler but people might just complain anyway.

I enjoyed last night's episode. It contained loads of stuff that for me, makes GoT great. Some might say that nothing really happened or it was a bit slow, but all the different sequences where characters just interact is something I really like. It gives everything so much more depth rather than death, death, dragon, killing, shagging, death, killing, blood, death.

And yes, the Arya scene was a bit awkward. Maisie Williams is just one of those actresses who's going to look about 15 until she's well into her 30's. She was about 11 or 12 in the early seasons, but then you realise she's now like 20/21. Until your brain catches up with that fact though, it was well awkward haha

I thought it made sense for her character arc, and was done in a good way. Which makes a change......looking at you Melisandre.....!
It was for me one of the finest episode of the series beautifully written and well directed also perhaps the last time we see some of these as GOT characters sharing the same screen.That fearsome tweak tradition scene was brilliant when Jamie made Breinne the Ser and as you said the interaction between various other characters added just more depth to it like the mini reunion of Nights Watch - Sam,Jon and Edd ,Missandei and that Unsullied Greyworm,the best one has to be when Sansa hugged Theon upon hus arrival at winterfell (reminded me of all that they went through the hands of Ramsay Bolton).

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is all this about Arya scene? I wanna know now. Should have figured it out

Been reading about characters having deep/emotional talk with each other. Can't help but wonder if that means at least 50% of them will die in the next episode.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Gotta say the decision to make all the non-fighting people hide down in the Winterfell crypts full of dead Starks has to be one of the stupidest ever. It's like they've learnt nothing these past 8 seasons, lol.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Watching 'The Flash Season 5' on Netflix. As a big fan of the show, I disliked Season 4 for the most part (except for bits and pieces here and there). I had no hopes in Season 5 and I did not even watch it live when it was on air. I waited for the Netflix version so that I could binge it all together.

Season 5 has been a pretty refreshing experience for me, but not enough to resurrect the show back to the glory days of S01 and S02. There are quite a few moments in S02 that make you face palm in frustration. But there are some really good and exhilarating moments in S05 that make you stay heavily invested in this show.

Nora is a bit of a pain in the ass at times, but the actor playing it is superb. Jessica Parker is awesome as Nora. Candice Patton (who plays Iris West Allen) has just gotten better and better in the acting. I already loved her and she is perfect. I love Tom Cavannaugh as Sherloque Wells. He bored a bit as H.R. in Season 3 till the end where he resurrected and I dont even remember what he did in S04, but here he is pretty good as Sherloque. Barry seems on auto pilot. Missing Joe West this season, who seems on a sabbatical.

I am 14 episodes in. Hoping the Season ends well. I do think this show could end sooner than 'The Arrow' which went to 8 seasons and is winding up there. It'd make sense too as they need not dilute the show and leave it to the nostalgic memories

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
rs_634x939-190604072918-634-stranger-things-poster-ch-060419.jpg

@CerealKiller
Finally ended, Amazing. Didn't understand the end (Will, Joyce etc. leaving and then again leaving)
Wont be a season 4 without them... Amazing ending.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

@CerealKiller
Finally ended, Amazing. Didn't understand the end (Will, Joyce etc. leaving and then again leaving)
They leave only once, i think you got confused :p. The final scene when we hear Hopper reading the letter had me legit crying. Btw, did you watch the post-credit scene? With the Russian prison

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
They leave only once, i think you got confused :p. The final scene when we hear Hopper reading the letter had me legit crying. Btw, did you watch the post-credit scene? With the Russian prison
Yeah I better rewatch the ending, I hope they return cause No stranger things without em. Yes watched it, Looks like he's coming back!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

@CerealKiller
Is it a co-incidence that I see these posts 3 days after I started the series? Done with S02. Gonna start S03 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread