zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am on a marathon here.

Finished Crown, then finished Better Call Saul and then finished End Of the f****** world. Now started 13 reasons why. Next will be Supernatural or Riverdale. I have been meaning to watch supernatural since a long time but the number of episodes I need to watch to catch up with the current season scares me.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am on a marathon here.

Finished Crown, then finished Better Call Saul and then finished End Of the f****** world. Now started 13 reasons why. Next will be Supernatural or Riverdale. I have been meaning to watch supernatural since a long time but the number of episodes I need to watch to catch up with the current season scares me.

What did you think of the crown? (I assume that’s what you watched)

Do you wish same actors were in seasons 3&4?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What did you think of the crown? (I assume that’s what you watched)

Do you wish same actors were in seasons 3&4?
The Crown is one of the best shows I have seen. The characters, the settings, and the direction, it would have cost them a fortune to produce this. Although I don't like many of the main characters apart from Queen and Prince of Edinburgh (I love to pronounce Edinburgh :p), but I love the actors who have played those roles. I loved everyone's acting especially Philip and Margaret( I don't know the names of actors ). I feel the casting is perfect and I was really disappointed when I found out the actors change every 2 seasons.

My favourite characters were Tommy and Philip ( I am talking about those actors ). The character who played Tommy Lascelles was amazing ! Even John Lithgow who played Churchill acted very nicely. I don't know how much of facts and how much of fiction is there in the story, but I felt that the Queen went through so much of hardship/stress over the years.

Oh. And the soundtrack is incredible. I really wish the same characters played the role but anyway, looking forward to next season. My favourite episodes are the one where King George dies and the other one with the flashback of Philip when he was young.

What about you ? Did you like the show ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
The Crown is one of the best shows I have seen. The characters, the settings, and the direction, it would have cost them a fortune to produce this. Although I don't like many of the main characters apart from Queen and Prince of Edinburgh (I love to pronounce Edinburgh :p), but I love the actors who have played those roles. I loved everyone's acting especially Philip and Margaret( I don't know the names of actors ). I feel the casting is perfect and I was really disappointed when I found out the actors change every 2 seasons.

My favourite characters were Tommy and Philip ( I am talking about those actors ). The character who played Tommy Lascelles was amazing ! Even John Lithgow who played Churchill acted very nicely. I don't know how much of facts and how much of fiction is there in the story, but I felt that the Queen went through so much of hardship/stress over the years.

Oh. And the soundtrack is incredible. I really wish the same characters played the role but anyway, looking forward to next season. My favourite episodes are the one where King George dies and the other one with the flashback of Philip when he was young.

What about you ? Did you like the show ?

Agree pretty much with all of that - Philip and the Queen were my favourite characters but they were all excellent. I understand that all episodes were based on elements of truth: that being the case I didn't realise Philip played away! I loved all episodes involving Margaret too but maybe that's because I liked looking at the actress too much :D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Anyone here watch My Kitchen Rules (Aus version). Great judges, always interesting contestants and just easy viewing if you like cooking programmes :)

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Anyone here watch My Kitchen Rules (Aus version). Great judges, always interesting contestants and just easy viewing if you like cooking programmes :)
I like cooking programmes but haven't seen this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1532891485][/DOUBLEPOST]Anybody watched Nigella At Christmas? She makes the most beautiful Christmas cakes and snacks, complete with edible decorations.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I like cooking programmes but haven't seen this one.

you should give it a go, the new season has only just started and is available on catch up. You will get to know Pete and Manu (who every female contestant loves :p) the judges and if you like contestants of different abilities, bitchiness and humour you might just like it!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
you should give it a go, the new season has only just started and is available on catch up. You will get to know Pete and Manu (who every female contestant loves :p) the judges and if you like contestants of different abilities, bitchiness and humour you might just like it!
Think i'll give it a go then! Just out of curiosity of course! :D. I like a programme with a variety of contestants, makes it more entertaining.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Think i'll give it a go then! Just out of curiosity of course! :D. I like a programme with a variety of contestants, makes it more entertaining.
oh there's a variety of contestants alright, some of the catfights in the first few episodes are awesome :p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
oh there's a variety of contestants alright, some of the catfights in the first few episodes are awesome :p
Oh i will definitely watch it then! :D. Have you ever watched Come Dine With Me? My friend watched it a while ago and she said something about the male contestant which was so funny!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Oh i will definitely watch it then! :D. Have you ever watched Come Dine With Me? My friend watched it a while ago and she said something about the male contestant which was so funny!

Yeah love all the cooking ones

Come dine with me (and couples version)
Master chef
Dinner date :p
Bake off

If it’s a cooking program, I have watched it!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Yeah love all the cooking ones

Come dine with me (and couples version)
Master chef
Dinner date :p
Bake off

If it’s a cooking program, I have watched it!
I think it was the couples version :D.
Ready Steady Cook is a good one too, i love Ainsley, he's so adorable.
Barefoot Contessa, and Keith Floyd, love his way of cooking as it seems so quick yet looks delicious.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I think it was the couples version :D.
Ready Steady Cook is a good one too, i love Ainsley, he's so adorable.
Barefoot Contessa, and Keith Floyd, love his way of cooking as it seems so quick yet looks delicious.

Yeah like Ready steady cook but don’t adore Ainsley though :p

My fav chef is Gordan Ramsey though. Love his bluntness and fiery attitude - master chef USA my fav cooking program !

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Yeah like Ready steady cook but don’t adore Ainsley though :p

My fav chef is Gordan Ramsey though. Love his bluntness and fiery attitude - master chef USA my fav cooking program !
If i had to pick a favourite it would be Nigella. Followed closely by Barefoot Contessa. I've never watched Gordan Ramsey, he seems to always be shouting when i channel surf!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
If i had to pick a favourite it would be Nigella. Followed closely by Barefoot Contessa. I've never watched Gordan Ramsey, he seems to always be shouting when i channel surf!

To be fair most males would say Nigella was their favourite :p

Ramsey is very entertaining but does come with some colourful language ..!

Users who are viewing this thread