Twenty20 Quadrangular (Kenya)

zainriaz111

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
which tv channel

I wished Pakistan had some practice matches with the bigger Test nations so that tournament could attract more people to watch. Will these matches be covered on TV?

i dont i want to no will they come on middle east yes the n which channel pllleasse

will it come on middle east im wish it douse
which channel p,llllease tell me any one

Last edited:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't say Norway, just wondering which TV Channel broadcasted the India A in Kenya series...

The same channel that will broadcast this tournament. I don't know which channels broadcast it!

Which channels were that?

Sky Sports?

You tell me. Which channel in your country broadcast it?

Last edited:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
How should I know Andrew what channel it comes on? Was it even broadcasted (India A v Kenya)?

Please enlighten us on what channels are suppouse to show it in the areas you know about :)

I just checked Supersport schedule (South Africa) who own all rights to cricket in Africa I believe, and none of these matches are on it.

Now what?

Last edited:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
How should I know Andrew what channel it comes on? Was it even broadcasted (India A v Kenya)?

Please enlighten us on what channels are suppouse to show it in the areas you know about :)

I just checked Supersport schedule (South Africa) who own all rights to cricket in Africa I believe, and none of these matches are on it.

Now what?

You tell me! What channel was India A v Kenya broadcast on in Pakistan? As I live in England, I tend not to bother to check the TV schedules for Pakistan.

This tournament will be on the same channel that broadcast Kenya v India A in your country. End of story. Now don't ask me what channel it's broadcast on!

You found something andrew doesn't know related to cricket :eek::D:p

I know the answer. It's on the same channel that broadcast Kenya v India A. It's not my fault people can't be bothered to find out their own TV schedules.

Last edited:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Well we don't know those channels Sir Andrew. Nobody ever thought about watching Kenya v India A (no one cared)

How about you kindly tell us about which countries you know of that are broadcasting it. Please and thank you.

Or, since you live in England, kindly tell us what channel it is suppouse to come on in England.

Last edited:

Animator!

School Cricketer
Well we don't know those channels Sir Andrew. Nobody ever thought about watching Kenya v India A (no one cared)

How about you kindly tell us about which countries you know of that are broadcasting it. Please and thank you.

Or, since you live in England, kindly tell us what channel it is suppouse to come on in England.

He doesn't know what Channels it is going to be on or is supposed to be on. He knows about as much as you do.

Nobody in England is showing it.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It would have been better if Pakistan would have played Bangladesh as their last match. So the last day could be exciting.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Oi, somebody find out what channels are broadcasting it, I don't care what part of the world, if its existant, then theres never a problem in finding a feed.

Who broadcasted India A v Kenya to begin with?

Insomniac

Title Recipient
And how do you plan to wait for 4 hours? :D

I'm bored, but can't go to sleep, cause if I do, I'll miss the game. Even if its only text commentary

Users who are viewing this thread