Twenty20 Quadrangular (Kenya)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cmon, there has to be a TV Channel

Can't Andrew just tell us if there even is a TV Channel broadcasting this series, because I don't even remember India A v Kenya being shown

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am hoping Pakistan will bat first, whoever wins the toss.

It's over 06:30 GMT by now and there is still no update on cricinfo.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Afridi hit 34 runs of an over!

Afridi gets a fifty of just 13 balls!!

Last edited:

cricketmad09

International Coach
With these matches, are any of them classified as 20/20 Internationals? Because the match against Uganda isnt. If not are they at least List A?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Cmon, there has to be a TV Channel

Can't Andrew just tell us if there even is a TV Channel broadcasting this series

For the last time, it's the same as the channel that showed the India A v Kenya series. If you don't know which channel showed that in your country, then find out! Look through TV schedules. I'm not going to do all your work for you.

With these matches, are any of them classified as 20/20 Internationals? Because the match against Uganda isnt. If not are they at least List A?

That matches involving Uganda won't be Twenty20 Internationals, but I'm pretty sure the other three are. They obviously won't be List A games.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan scored 226-3 in their 20 overs. Afridi scored 57 runs of 15 balls, Salman Butt 74 runs, Younis Khan 51 runs and Akmal 31 runs. So everybody contributed, except Nazir.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
a fantastic batting performance by Butt,Younis and Boom Boom :D 5 sixers in one over... hopefully this is a sign to come in T20 WC

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Afridi's innings included 34 off one over.

Yeah, I already said that above.

a fantastic batting performance by Butt,Younis and Boom Boom :D 5 sixers in one over... hopefully this is a sign to come in T20 WC

This is Uganda. Real test will come against India in the Twenty20 World Cup. And how great current Pakistan's form is will be seen tomorrow against Bangladesh.

irottev

School Cricketer
Uganda got really badly dealt to. Afridi went nuts.

I don't think this kind of thing can do either side much good. Uganda are too weak to test Pakistan and getting smashed that bad isn't good for confidence.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan 226/3 (20/20 ov)
Uganda 78/7 (20.0/20 ov)

Pakistan has won with 148 runs.

Only bad thing for Pakistan is that Nazir got a duck and they couldn't bowl out Uganda. But nevertheless it was a good effort by Pakistan.

cricketmad09

International Coach
Uganda got really badly dealt to. Afridi went nuts.

I don't think this kind of thing can do either side much good. Uganda are too weak to test Pakistan and getting smashed that bad isn't good for confidence.

Yeah. You'd probably be better off having Ireland or Scotland playing, where this would be good for those cricketers and cricket in those countries.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah. You'd probably be better off having Ireland or Scotland playing, where this would be good for those cricketers and cricket in those countries.

They couldn't have chosen an ODI country, as from what I remember, it would have took Pakistan over their Twenty20 International limit for the year.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Is thre a T20I limit? How much is that?

Hm... Okay batting practice for Pakistan, too bad these records won't be registered, Afridi played as expected, let's hope he will be in form tomorrow & rest of the month! :)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Kenya 138/7 (20.0/20 ov)
Kenya RR 6.90

For both Bangladesh and Kenya this is their first Twenty20. And Bangladesh should be able to reach this target. Kenya made only 26 runs of the last four overs and this isn't enough in this form of cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread