UK - Postal Strike

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Play are usually really good with their orders im a bit dissapointed really i placed my order last friday so im not best pleased that they still havent posted it. I might email them to if you get a reply could you post it up ? Cheers..

I know - play.com are fantastic, but this is the first time I have ever preordered a game from them or anyone else. If Gameplay or HMV had it for ?17.99, I'd cancel my order immediately, but they both have it at ?24.99 - which is how much it costs in the shops.

Qas

School Cricketer
Heya Masterblaster i was wondering if you have heard anything from play.com ??

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Dude I might get my copy sitting here in Austin Texas, before you do.

Lol!

Shopto said they'll get it in early next week, so I'd expect Monday. If play.com haven't got their arses in gear by then, I'm cancelling the order.

Jp619

School Cricketer
Order

Ive Ordered Ashes cricket 2009 (PC ?17.91) from Asda. I placed my order on the 3rd August with free delivery for the 7th August. It was dispatched on the 6th August from the bluddy Channel Islands. It said it would take between 3-5 days so It should arrive Monday onwards. I dont see how it takes 3 days (after I placed the order) for my package to be put in the post!

SHAME ON YOU ASDA!

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
So by the sounds of things, they still haven't arrived yet. You poor, poor people. I suppose the longer you wait the better it'll seem when it arrives though.

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
mine did arrive this morning which I'm happy about, probably a good job I've got it on PS3. Haven't played yet going to give it a whirl in 5

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
So by the sounds of things, they still haven't arrived yet. You poor, poor people. I suppose the longer you wait the better it'll seem when it arrives though.

That's true. We'll experience the 'ooh, new game' feeling while those who have already got it will have settled into it and be either enjoying it, but hoping for a patch or saying 'roll on Ashes 2011', and hoping for a patch. :)

Users who are viewing this thread