Update Later Today

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well shy bairns get nowt,so can I ask if there will be a further update to reduce speed differential tomorrow ross?
Still really hard to time the really slow ball from spinners and medium pacers,especially online.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
big ant,i have one request,please make highlights of the best scored player innings after completed their innings with wagan wheel,like in FIFA and PRO football game
This can go to the next iteration wishlist as the focus will be making the game balanced, not adding new features....

D

Dutch

big ant,i have one request,please make highlights of the best scored player innings after completed their innings with wagan wheel,like in FIFA and PRO football game

Well this isnt the thread for requests.....and you could also pause a minute and instead of spurting on about the next thing you "need" them to do, take a minute to reflect on the fact that this will be the THIRTEENTH patch they have put out there to tweak the game......just a thought............

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well this isnt the thread for requests.....and you could also pause a minute and instead of spurting on about the next thing you "need" them to do, take a minute to reflect on the fact that this will be the THIRTEENTH patch they have put out there to tweak the game......just a thought............

sorry

balkeet

International Coach
amazing just a 14 MB update got such an improvement in batting gameplay, please make AI giving more edges to consistent outswingers outside off stump to both right and left handers, its almost nil in case of left handed AI batsmen.

Vans

Club Captain
Yeah I was going to but money wise no can do as much as I also wanted the game on pc!

I had to decide either on a wifi router and get wifi for home so I can jam online or the pc version of the game . And on top of that a xbox pc version controller is not cheap.

So unfortunately not. Money was the issue. So I gotta stick it out and wait for the xbox update.

alexczarn

Club Captain
So this explains why when I fired up DBC yesterday, all my grounded shots were staying grounded. Kudos to the Big Ant team.

zombieian

International Coach
I took the plunge and bought the Steam version of the game yesterday. I held off buying it originally because I feared my PC might struggle to cope with it, but I must say, it runs and looks fantastic. The updates have made the game much more playable and enjoyable.
In my first game I had 4 wicket keeper catches plus one in the gully and a thick outside edge to second slip.
Thanks BA.

Now to use some of those fantastic mods.

Last edited:

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@zombieian , were those edges to gully and 2nd slip from drives ? Because only way I could get those positions into the game on the Console version is from the late cut/dressing room shot gone wrong.

zombieian

International Coach
@zombieian , were those edges to gully and 2nd slip from drives ? Because only way I could get those positions into the game on the Console version is from the late cut/dressing room shot gone wrong.

One was a cut to gully, the other to second slip was a drive. There seemed to be quite a lot of edges, one of which was an inside edge off a drive, which the keeper caught.
Scoring runs seemed to be quite a bit easier.
I'm not complaining but I wondered if it is a bit too easy to keep the ball on the ground. I played a drive down the pitch to a very short/bouncer delivery which hit the ground almost at my feet.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I assume Superman (The guy with the big Gloves) snatched it before 2nd slip ?

Yeah , driving a bouncer on the up , although possible , should mean ball WILL carry through the air for a while before grassing.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Although I completely agree with you about driving the ball on the up should be aerial, I reckon we console gamers deserve a bit of leeway after patch 2 wrecked my career players life! He's now working at a supermarket. Also although the bouncer is usually shown by the red circle, and sometimes balls delivered with the red circle still hit the stumps, its entirely possible to hit those down into the ground off the back foot.

Users who are viewing this thread