Sign-ups Oman's tour of USPC - 2nd Twenty20

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wanted Ashley Andhuvan to be an All rounder but he lost his chance due to his batting perfomance in the test matches. Pretty sad to see him at number 11. Happy to see him doing well with his spin. Hope he will work his way and improve his batting form.

Last edited:

Nitrogen

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
First name: Kaustubh
Surname: Gupta
Player type: All Rounder
Batting hand: LHB
Bowling style: Left Arm Spin
Domestic preference: Chennai

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Assume as soon as the HK6's are over it's on to the domestic competition to prove who's ready to play international cricket :D?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Code:
Player Mat Inns NO Runs HS Avg BF S/R 100s 50s 6s 0s Ct St
R Orton 1 2 0 12 12 6.00 38 31.58 0 0 0 1 1 -

Hell Yeah !!!!

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
38.1 Andhuvan to Flintoff, no run, Ashley Andhuvan is getting the ball to turn ferociously
38.2 Andhuvan to Flintoff, no run, Defensively played by Andrew Flintoff
38.3 Andhuvan to Flintoff, no run, Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
38.4 Andhuvan to Flintoff, OUT, That ball caught the edge and struck the stumps. Flintoff cant belive it
Andrew Flintoff 54 (50b 2X4 4X6)
b. Andhuvan
38.5 Andhuvan to Syddall, no run, Adam Syddall missed that one by a mile
38.6 Andhuvan to Syddall, no run, That ball was a mystery to the batsman
End of over 39 (0 runs)
MCC XI 182/9
(R/R: 4.67 R/R Req: 4.73)
Ashley Andhuvan 7.0-0-30-2

that was a wicket maiden :clap

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well played. @VC the slogger bro my batting and bowling rating is really very low. Bat: 60 and bowl: 75 but you've 40 and 45. :noway that's why I ain't getting wickets though you are :D

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Brilliant going lads, to get a series against the old boned legends is a big big achievement, it is what you call a confidence booster, and this series was the example of it. Yes we still got 1 or 2 weak points here and there but with time we'll get better. The negatives so far for us is Orton's and Baromono's form, both have struggled to get anything out of this series in both first class and Lista A, I hope I see something positive from them in the next series.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Brilliant going lads, to get a series against the old boned legends is a big big achievement, it is what you call a confidence booster, and this series was the example of it. Yes we still got 1 or 2 weak points here and there but with time we'll get better. The negatives so far for us is Orton's and Baromono's form, both have struggled to get anything out of this series in both first class and Lista A, I hope I see something positive from them in the next series.

Next series I'd have thought would be a full USPC team tour so you may have some challenges for the international captaincy mate :D.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey captain i have just played 1 match (FC)

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
@VC the slogger bro my batting and bowling rating is really very low. Bat: 60 and bowl: 75 but you've 40 and 45. :noway that's why I ain't getting wickets though you are :D

It's not up to you to decide that. And those are skill points, not real ratings. Of course they are taken into account while rating a player but that's not the only thing. How else would you explain yourself getting 3 wickets in the FC while nobody got more than one/two and even opening the bowling in the 1st List A ahead of Andrews in cricsim? My ratings are a lot more complicated than that.

Like I've said before, all USPC local players start out with the same kind of skill points depending on their playing roles. You improve it by maintaining a decent level of activity in this thread (without spamming on purpose) and by putting in performances against proper opposition. Players like Kelby Rogerson, Maheer Amir and Andrews will obviously have a higher rating by default because they are overseas locals. Just like Ryan ten Doeschate, Dirk Nannes, Tom Cooper etc are for the Netherlands. They are likely to be more consistent than local USPC guys until you've fully developed into professionals. That cannot happen in the first season itself as we're trying to make things realistic here.

And some of you are about to get a slight raise for your recent performances against the MCC. Don't ruin it by asking for extra points because it'll only do you as much good as asking an admin of this site to turn you into a staff member. ;)

You can trust us to be fair to everyone. In any case I'll make VC Andrews unavailable enough to ensure he turns out for USPC once in a blue moon like Tom Cooper's been doing with the Dutch lately. I don't think he's really needed now that we've got a decent USPC local player pool to choose from.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
The updated player table. Notice the differences in numbers from the original one if you will.

Player|Team|Bat style|Bowl Style|Playing ole|Bat Pos|BAT skill|BWL skill|Fitness|Form|Status
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Stuart Clarke | PAN | RHB | Right-arm legbreak | Batsman | Middle order | 52 | 24 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Shravan Holt | EUTD | RHB | Right-arm offbreak | Batsman | Top order | 48 | 17 | 96 | 24 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Kumar Kushari | PAN | RHB | Does not bowl | Batsman | Top order | 50 | - | 97 | 66 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Randy Orton | EUTD | RHB | Right-arm slow | Batsman | Opener | 55 | - | 100 | 59 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Arun Prashanth | VIC | RHB | Right-arm offbreak | Batsman | Top order | 59 | 15 | 88 | 88 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Patrick Ronald | KCS | RHB | Right-arm medium | Batsman | Top order | 50 | 10 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Jamal Shetty | KCS | RHB | Does not bowl | Batsman | Middle order | 50 | - | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bat: Simranjit Singh | VIC | RHB | Right-arm medium-fast | Batsman | Top/middle order | 59 | 21 | 91 | 89 | Available
- | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | -
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Nick Agger | KCS | RHB | Right-arm medium-fast | Batting AR | Middle order | 45 | 35 | 90 | 50 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Aman Kumar | VIC | RHB | Right-arm legbreak | Batting AR | Middle order | 50 | 38 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
IRL.gif
:ar: Kelby Rogerson * | KCS | RHB | Right-arm legbreak | Batting AR | Middle order | 75 | 61 | 79 | 85 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:wk: Red King | VIC | LHB | Does not bowl | Wicket-keeper | Middle/lower order | 48 | - | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:wk: Dick Punani | PAN | LHB | Does not bowl | WK Batsman | Top order | 51 | - | 88 | 80 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:wkb: Joe Messi | KCS | RHB | Does not bowl | WK Batsman | Opener | 46 | - | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Ashley Andhuvan | PAN | RHB | Left-arm Orthodox | All-rounder | Top order | 42 | 49 | 89 | 75 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Thomas Edison | VIC | RHB | Right-arm medium | All-rounder | Middle/lower order | 44 | 46 | 89 | 63 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Dougie Grafton | KCS | RHB | Left-arm chinaman | All-rounder | ? | 42 | 46 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Kaustubh Gupta | KCS | LHB | Left-arm orthodox | All-rounder | ? | 40 | 45 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Earagav Jike | KCS | RHB | Right-arm fast | All-rounder | Middle order | 42 | 46 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Sarvesh Kumar | PAN | RHB | Left-arm fast-medium | All-rounder | Middle order | 41 | 46 | 100 | 70 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:ar: KB Pandey | EUTD | RHB | Right-arm offbreak | All-rounder | ? | 41 | 46 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Sam Parkinson | PAN | RHB | Right-arm fast | All-rounder | ? | 44 | 48 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Aditya Sharma | EUTD | LHB | Left-arm fast | All-rounder | Middle/lower order | 42 | 50 |89 | 77 | Available
AUS.gif
:ar: VC Andrews * | PAN | RHB | Right-arm fast-medium | Bowling AR | Lower order | 42 | 70 | 64 | 69 | Unavailable
FzONmNI.png
:ar: Manas Fagna | EUTD | LHB | Right-arm fast-medium | Bowling AR | Lower order | 35 | 45 | 100 | 70 | Available
PAK.gif
:bwl: Maheer Aamir * | EUTD | RHB | Right-arm fast | Fast bowler | Tail | 35 | 75 | 100 | 70 | Unavailable
FzONmNI.png
:bwl: Sam Baromono | KCS | RHB | Right-arm fast-medium | Fast bowler | Tail | 26 | 53 | 85 | 72 | Available
FzONmNI.png
:bwl: Nandu Chelackal | VIC | RHB | Left-arm fast | Fast bowler | Tail | 20 | 51 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s
FzONmNI.png
:bwl: Marko Sulevani | VIC | RHB | Right-arm legbreak | Spin bowler | Tail | 24 | 52 | 100 | 70 | Playing HK6s

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
First name: Jacks
Surname: Peter
Player type: Opening Wicketkeeper Batsman
Batting hand: RHB
Bowling style: N/A
Domestic preference: St. Pancres

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Aman Kumar --- Bat skill - 50(+5) ...... Bwl skill - 38(+3)

a good progress after just playing 1 game.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Just to remind you guys i wont be available on 23rd November so if there is a practice session (don't expect me to show up!!)

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Batting rating +2.......... Yes!

Users who are viewing this thread