VB Series in Australia

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is the schedule for the VB series with Australia, India and Zimbabwe.

Click HERE for the schedule.

T

temp

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 16 2003, 10:08 AM
Temporarily unpinned, it's 3 weeks away yet. Will be repinned when the Test series is over.
I thought you said the topic is unpinned but it's still pinned. :blink: :huh:

P

playjls

Aus are gonna win by along way.They kicked india in india and they gave them a kicking in wc2003.

India have no cahnce.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by sohaibaslam+Jan 6 2004, 08:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sohaibaslam @ Jan 6 2004, 08:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-andrew_nixon79
@Dec 16 2003, 10:08 AM
Temporarily unpinned, it's 3 weeks away yet. Will be repinned when the Test series is over.
I thought you said the topic is unpinned but it's still pinned. :blink: :huh: [/b]
I suggest you learn to look at dates.

It was temporarily unpinned on the 16th of December. It was repinned today.

S

sachin

zim and aus a are playing in two hours.i hope i go to the match at the 'g',it'll be awesome.

S

squiz

What's every1's predictions?
I think Australia will lose 1 or 2 games to India, beat Zimbabwe everysingle time, and win the finals clean sweep against India
I don't think Zimbabwe will win a game

T

temp

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Jan 6 2004, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Jan 6 2004, 11:37 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Jan 6 2004, 08:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andrew_nixon79
@Dec 16 2003, 10:08 AM

I thought you said the topic is unpinned but it's still pinned. :blink: :huh:
I suggest you learn to look at dates.

It was temporarily unpinned on the 16th of December. It was repinned today. [/b]
Hahaha :lol: Sorry about not looking at the dates. :D

P

playjls

Originally posted by sachin@Jan 7 2004, 01:08 AM
zim and aus a are playing in two hours.i hope i go to the match at the 'g',it'll be awesome.
Two hours?

N

Nirav85

aussies r a strong one day side but indias chances are better sincw mcgrath, bracken(who got a wicket in his opening spell in tvs cup of every match) and lehmann...three talented players, but i do hope thye play clarke he looks promisiing and he did hit that entertaining century against india at hobart while he was playing for aus A

S

squiz

thats a stupid question ;) He hasnt even play a first class, or One Day game yet

P

pistol

zimbbwe will not win a game, they got absolutly drilled by aus a by 119 runs. they have no chance against the top sides.

Users who are viewing this thread