WC 2003 Patch Bug

M

Mezzair

Ive just installed the fantastic WC 2003 patch, but the ball seems to be the texture of the bat in ODI and Test modes.. Help anyone? <_<

A

Admin

Install??
=======

Extract all the files and folders into

Cricket 2002 directory\data\models\

Overwrite all files when prompted.

Which by the way WAS IN THE INCLUDED HELP TEXT FILE

Why do I even bother with including instructions ? <_<

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why do I even bother with including instructions ?

I know how you feel Vineet. :D

I get e-mails about the county patch asking where to install it. Thing is, my e-mail address is in the readme, so they should know! :lol: :lol:

M

Mezzair

If there was install instructions in that file, I would have followed it!! <_<

A

Admin

I get e-mails about the county patch asking where to install it

Just imagine what its like for me with people asking about the more than 700 or so files we now have :wacko: :D . I get about 20-30 mails a day about things ranging from what a zip file is to how to make some cricketer's butt rounder :unsure: or impossible stuff like can I add a league or franchise mode....well you get the idea

Its all in good humour for the most and lots of people do have valid issues but it does get irritating when you've made a whole help section on various potential problems, added readmes and provided an FAQ and someone splatters the screen with :helpme: :helpme: asking you the most obvious thing just because they are too lazy to look it up.

M

Mezzair

Vineet, I understand, I get it with my website aswell, all im saying is there is no read me in this particular fix, just the 02a texture folder..

A

Admin

If there was install instructions in that file, I would have followed it!!

I just downloaded it myself to find the info you wanted so you're definitely wrong :unfazed:

M

Mezzair

Doh, I knew I should have used winrar insted of Winace!!!! :devilish:

I

imported_akeel

hey i`ve got an idea

look make a topic HELP and reply to every one to ask any type of querrys there and than not only you vineet and andrew have to answer those questions but me and all other regular and experienced member can answer to those simple questions.

in short we all can share it.rather than you and andrew. :thumbs:

and also pin that topic :saywhat:

Users who are viewing this thread