Ravi's Gameplay Patch for Tests

T

temp

A Question. I've downloaded the ODI Bat & Bowl patches, first I installed the Batting patch and when I was going to install the bowling patch the computer asked me to overwrite the *.cfg files. Now tell me what should I do?Overwrite the files?

E

ejaz

U will need to install the patches as and when needed. This is what I do ... start C2002 using the normal cricket2002 exe. Start the match ... play an over ... then save and quit the game. Then if u r bowling, install the bowling patch or if u r batting, the batting patch. Once u install the patch that u need, the game will start automatically with the new exe. And overwrite everything when u install the patches. That should do the trick.

Hope this helps.

Kewldude

H

hassan1823

thx kewldude i wanted the patch as well and i was having toublr downloading it from planetcricket
thx :thumbs:

H

hassan1823

i m still having problem with ravis patch i downloaded test tweak thread from planetcricket but the game still freezes i want u r help guys how do u stop getting the game to freeze plaese reply soon & be a bit detailed & clear
I hope im not troubling u guys :helpme:

E

ejaz

Yes the problem of the game freezing has not been solved yet. For me, sometimes the game freezes, sometimes it doesnt (when there's an edge).

I have observed that when the batsman plays a forward defensive stroke and the ball seems to take the edge, the game freezes. When the batsman edges when he's playing a drive, the game doesnt freeze and the edge is either daught or falls short or whatever. But the game doesnt freeze then. So I guess there's some problem with the forward defensive stroke thing.

Kewldude

T

temp

Anyway these patches makes the game more interesting to play. Thanks Ravi.

R

ravid

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Oct 29 2003, 11:39 PM
Anyway these patches makes the game more interesting to play. Thanks Ravi.
Cheers Shoaibaslam.

Users who are viewing this thread