We want autoplay in BLC

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
stevie said:
You're assuming the game isn't clever enough to work out its a damp pitch and the bounce will be different?
Well, but I do not have a choice do I?? Whatever the game AI decides the shot will be played. On a damp pitch I may like to play some short pitched balls on back foot and some off the front foot according to the field placements. But in BLIC I will be stuck with the AI's choice of shot. Do you get my point now??

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
rahulk666 said:
Well, but I do not have a choice do I?? Whatever the game AI decides the shot will be played. On a damp pitch I may like to play some short pitched balls on back foot and some off the front foot according to the field placements. But in BLIC I will be stuck with the AI's choice of shot. Do you get my point now??

why writing it twice :D

fardin

rahulk666 said:
I don't know. Some Sh!t happened. I edited as soon as I saw it though :)

You are so quick to correct your mistakes,I wasnt done writing my post about it and once I finished it was already edited :D :D :D :D

rahulk666

International Cricketer
fardin said:
You are so quick to correct your mistakes,I wasnt done writing my post about it and once I finished it was already edited :D :D :D :D
I wish EA Sports was same as me. Correct their mistakes as soon as they find em' **Sigh**

fardin

rahulk666 said:
I wish EA Sports was same as me. Correct their mistakes as soon as they find em' **Sigh**

The person Who is making cricket games for Ea I dont think he knows much about cricket, :eek:

rahulk666

International Cricketer
fardin said:
The person Who is making cricket games for Ea I dont think he knows much about cricket, :eek:
I am sure. I think the developers should have someone like Harsha Bhogle or some cricket analyst in their team to polish the fine details of the game.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
rahulk666 said:

Yeh, i'm with you. Like i've said somewhere, the lack of front/back foot selection is one of my few gripes with the game.

steppie

Club Cricketer
imran102b said:
who will still buy BLC NOW? Raise ur hands.... I am not :(

who cares if u do buy or not....me yessssssss and ****ing yesssssssssssssss..already pre ordered it .....

imran102b

School Cricketer
who cares if u do buy or not....me yessssssss and ****ing yesssssssssssssss..already pre ordered it .....

u r looking so disappointed with ur PRE order right?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
imran102b said:
u r looking so disappointed with ur PRE order right?

he is saying to you "who cares if you buy or not". which means he is interested in buying it and has pre-ordered it.

and how do you say he's disappointed with his pre-order? nowhere in his message do I get an impression that he is disappointed!

I am for sure buying the game! I have told my family to buy 'n bring the game from India. I will play with it on August 19th.

dash

School Cricketer
imran102b said:
who will still buy BLC NOW? Raise ur hands.... I am not :(
i know it your choice but what the use of buying cricket 2005 and after sometimes u wont play it. Blic has a very few mistakes and they just started making cricket games give some time and they will make the best cricket game and Ea have been making cricket game for the past 10 years i think and still they have not improved the gameplay they are only concerned about the graphics.
for me blic is the most perfect cricket game so far .

fanirama

Club Captain
I don't have time to freakin' bowl 20 or even 10 overs. no autoplay is the third strike against BLIC ( no advance shot and graphics are strikes one and two )
I will still buy BLIC though but if I cannot autoplay then I think I may stop playing it after the first few days

Users who are viewing this thread