West Indies tour of England (Aug-Sept 2017)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Who is the genius that thought playing international cricket in England on the evening of the 16th of September would be a good idea?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Who is the genious that thought playing international cricket in England on the evening of the 16th of September would be a good idea?
ICC or ECB probably :p

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Going by the scorecard it still is anyone's game, England have an edge here but can't rule out the Windies just yet.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Who is the genius that thought playing international cricket in England on the evening of the 16th of September would be a good idea?
And that too at the most northern ground in England

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
That's some solid performance by the Windies, it's great to see them in such shape and perform this good in the series. Don't really think anyone expected even a competition from them but here they are, winning games.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
West Indies played with low morale today. Hope to see a more rounded performance from them in the next game.

Although, I strongly feel Gayle has one big knock coming up. He is winding up well in both the T20's and didn't look too bad in the ODI either.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although, I strongly feel Gayle has one big knock coming up. He is winding up well in both the T20's and didn't look too bad in the ODI either.

To be fair he should have been out for a duck today though, but yes there is always that fear factor with him....

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I think West Indies seriously missed Pollard and Narine, Narine bowled really well in that T20. Surprised the selectors didn't pick both of them. They would've made quite a difference. Jason Mohammad and Nurse lack depth for sure.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With this loss, Sri Lanka have automatically qualified for WC 2019. WI will now face Ireland, Afghanistan and others for the last two spot.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
With this loss, Sri Lanka have automatically qualified for WC 2019. WI will now face Ireland, Afghanistan and others for the last two spot.
It's just so sad that only two of WI, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe and Ireland will make it. What was wrong with the 14-team format? I hoped Manohar would reverse this decision.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It's just so sad that only two of WI, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe and Ireland will make it. What was wrong with the 14-team format? I hoped Manohar would reverse this decision.
Exactly my thoughts. Test playing nations have to struggle to get in the world cup. This is the worst part about cricket. Hopefully before 2018 when the qualifiers start, ICC could reverse that decision and make it 14 nations. This way we see a lot more teams and things remain good. Now remember if not the 2007 WC world would have not known Ireland. Hence we need as many teams as possible

S

Satan666

Its not only that, why cut the number of teams participating in a WORLD CUP? Instead it should be incrementally increased with each edition!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
We all enjoying the ODI series then? Exciting 14 balls bowled today I feel, let's discuss each delivery in detail......

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wow 2 quick wickets and just like that West Indies are back in the game now, good review by West Indies to get rid of Alex Hales.

Users who are viewing this thread