Your Cricket What cricket bat do you use?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Ordered a Slazenger Pro Blade Panther off Sports Direct on Tuesday, got it today, looks stunning:p, has thick edges. Bargain for ?8

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
My first bat was a green MB Malik something

It broke so I bought a Gray Nicholas Phoenix.

Then I bought a GM Purist, which I am still using now.

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Anyone recomend a cheap bat thats good quality as the one I've got needs some repairs to a few cracks and needs a good sanding down to take off the top layers which is all horrible from pulling off a scuff sheet. Any recomendations? My Gey Nics Powerbow is awesome so recomend it to everyone else.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Previously I used Kookaburra Diablo which was imported my one of my cousins and presently using Reebok which I bought for (INR) Rs 2,000 ($40 approx)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I use the old County Cricket bat I got when I was 12 years old, keeps on slogging them sixes over the neighbours fences fine..So why replace it?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I use hero honda and mrf genius

AshesXII

Club Cricketer
I HAv Slazngr at As Well Ask reebok Bat
Planning to buy another 1
wch one do u recomend?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Anyone else got a Kookaburra Beast? One of my teammates borrowed it to play yesterday and told me it had a beautiful centre but a nightmare pickup as it was so heavy. I'm now wondering if this is affecting my ability to cut properly.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Anyone else got a Kookaburra Beast? One of my teammates borrowed it to play yesterday and told me it had a beautiful centre but a nightmare pickup as it was so heavy. I'm now wondering if this is affecting my ability to cut properly.

I've used some of the Kookaburra range, just had a hit with them occasionally, I really like the Ice (not sure what one it is, eg sub 90). Beast I have only used in junior bats, have hit a couple of balls with the Kahuna, great bat.

Users who are viewing this thread