What games have you been playing recently?

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
I love that game. I am massively into story-driven games like Tomb Raider. I would suggest you play the Uncharted series - by far the best gaming series out there.
Tomb Raider 2 Dagger of Xian is remastered by someone and it's awesome. The TR movie is coming March 2018

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The TR movie is coming March 2018

Not too excited about the movie. Majority of game-based movies have been poor, and recently Assasins Creed didn't live up to expectations.[DOUBLEPOST=1506002143][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tomb Raider 2 Dagger of Xian is remastered by someone and it's awesome. The TR movie is coming March 2018

Also, so nice to see people remastering a game. I might get it when the full version comes out.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just tried the Forza 7 demo on PC, looks and plays absolutely amazing. :D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love that game. I am massively into story-driven games like Tomb Raider. I would suggest you play the Uncharted series - by far the best gaming series out there.

So a a Brummie and like Tomb Raider? Can see a fast track to Administrator by Christmas to be honest :p

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
colin_mcrae_2005_custom_cover_by_gandiusz.jpg

D

Dutch

I have heard this is badly bugged and a bit of a let down... ?
personally i have always enjoyed it and they have been working real hard to give it more content and root out the bugs...... the newest version is pretty darn nice....they have a way to go and if you can play it in the right way.....i.e relaxed..... its a great way to spend an hour or two...it is visually stunning sometimes....

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Spending some time in DBC 14 career mode while we wait for Ashes.. was captaining India on PS4 whereas just started here on PC. Legend difficulty on both.

Users who are viewing this thread