What games have you been playing recently?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can't get better than this, looking forward.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
This winter is looking like it's going to be an expensive one for me with the release of Ashes Cricket, The lost Legacy and South Park: Fractured but whole.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
This winter is looking like it's going to be an expensive one for me with the release of Ashes Cricket, The lost Legacy and South Park: Fractured but whole.
Not to mention

Assassins Creed Origins
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Need For Speed Payback
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Call of Duty World War 2

:P :P This is gonna be awesome!!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Call of Duty World War 2. Anyone else got it?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am not sure buddy just heard about it so I guess DOTA 2
Oh, in that case are you aware that both the games have a steep learning curve? It could take you a good one month at the very least (if you invest around 2 hours a day) to get good at the game. There is just so much data to process and remember that many gamers get discouraged from and leave. But from personal experience, I can tell you it will be worth it. A typical Dota/Dota 2 game runs for about 40-45 mins but you will never notice how time flies by once you get the hang of it.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Oh, in that case are you aware that both the games have a steep learning curve? It could take you a good one month at the very least (if you invest around 2 hours a day) to get good at the game. There is just so much data to process and remember that many gamers get discouraged from and leave. But from personal experience, I can tell you it will be worth it. A typical Dota/Dota 2 game runs for about 40-45 mins but you will never notice how time flies by once you get the hang of it.
I got a headache the first time i played. I kept trying to learn, but quit after a couple of months.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I got a headache the first time i played. I kept trying to learn, but quit after a couple of months.
I will admit, it can prove to be overwhelming. I was very frustrated at the beginning too. But then I decided I will just watch others play and learn from it. And it did pay off in the end.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
MV5BYzRiMTczZTctZGUyMC00YmNlLThkNTUtY2FiOGNkMGQxOGMwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,712,1000_AL_.jpg

B

Bigby Wolf

91WJTv92eQL._SL1500_.jpg

Played the 1st season of Life is Strange absolutely loved it sort of feel connected to it now. Having played the telltale games before was aware of the point and click adventure environment and decision based adaptions of the storyline but this was a complete masterpiece by DONTNOD with an enthralling plot which keeps you engaged all the time, graphics, music , character development , more gameplay activities and some tougher tasks to accomplish which telltale games sort of lacked alongside some animation glitches. Highly recommended for those who play and are looking for a story rich games.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
View attachment 202514

Played the 1st season of Life is Strange absolutely loved it sort of feel connected to it now. Having played the telltale games before was aware of the point and click adventure environment and decision based adaptions of the storyline but this was a complete masterpiece by DONTNOD with an enthralling plot which keeps you engaged all the time, graphics, music , character development , more gameplay activities and some tougher tasks to accomplish which telltale games sort of lacked alongside some animation glitches. Highly recommended for those who play and are looking for a story rich games.
I just finished all the episodes yesterday man. Splendid game. Super awesome soundtrack, amazing story and beautiful graphics ( I was shocked to see it ran well in my system ). Touches your heart. One of the best games I have played. I don't want to reveal any spoilers. So, go on and experience this !

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone played Witcher 1 and 2 ? I normally don't like hack and slash games but it has good reviews and most importantly the rates are cheap during this winter sale. So, thinking to buy them tonight but would love some opinion who has played this game. Hopefully this will be my last two purchases in this sale.

B

Bigby Wolf

I just finished all the episodes yesterday man. Splendid game. Super awesome soundtrack, amazing story and beautiful graphics ( I was shocked to see it ran well in my system ). Touches your heart. One of the best games I have played. I don't want to reveal any spoilers. So, go on and experience this !
Actually finished the game yesterday too. If you are looking for a similar experience play The walking dead game (won 80+ game of the year awards in 2012) espc. the 1st season , The wolf among us made by telltale games who are a master of making such point and click story based games.

Users who are viewing this thread