What games have you been playing recently?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Actually finished the game yesterday too. If you are looking for a similar experience play The walking dead game (won 80+ game of the year awards in 2012) espc. the 1st season , The wolf among us made by telltale games who are a master of making such point and click story based games.
I have played Walking dead. I don't know whether new one is released. The last game of walking dead I played is
where the main charcater will carry baby to some protection thing alone or she can go with kenny or she can go with another lady.
It's been long time since I played this, have forgotten character names.

Between which ending did you play in Life is Strange?
sacrificing chloe or the town ?

B

Bigby Wolf

Between which ending did you play in Life is Strange?
sacrificing chloe or the town ?
Sacrifice Chloe

I have played Walking dead. I don't know whether new one is released. The last game of walking dead I played is
You played the 1st 1st season of The walking dead?
Lee and clementine where the former dies the one your are talking is of 2nd season.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sacrifice Chloe

You played the 1st 1st season of The walking dead?
Lee and clementine where the former dies the one your are talking is of 2nd season.
Ya, 2nd season. How many seasons are there in total ? Lee dies. Clementine kills him after he was bitten or something? Then clementine goes somewhere with other people and will find kenny in some building and he joins the group again. The ending was- some lady hides some baby and tells to kenny that the baby died. Kenny gets enraged and goes to kill that lady. Clementine has to decide whom to kill. Sorry for explaining like this. I played this long time ago!

B

Bigby Wolf

Ya, 2nd season. How many seasons are there in total ? Lee dies. Clementine kills him after he was bitten or something? Then clementine goes somewhere with other people and will find kenny in some building and he joins the group again. The ending was- some lady hides some baby and tells to kenny that the baby died. Kenny gets enraged and goes to kill that lady. Clementine has to decide whom to kill. Sorry for explaining like this. I played this long time ago!
Total 3 have been released so far with 4th and the final season coming this year.

C

Chris Swift

I like pes, but I can't stand the lack of licenses, spoils it for me.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
wallpaper_need_for_speed_under-54f052452ee44.jpg

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I tried new quality games after long time (al most 4 year)... happy to own a PS4...
Today I played little bit of Horizon Zero Dawn, Fortnite Battle Royale & FIFA18 demo (loved it and like to buy full version soon)...

Users who are viewing this thread