What have you achieved today?

D

Deleted member 46200

i'm no geographist but isn't billericay also within the boundaries of the dismal county?
Sssh! Keep this our secret but my husband is from Colchester and we know what their claim to fame is. Yes you are right I feel I'm being assimilated into an Essex girl...

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I made all the women at my workplace happy today........by turning up :p

D

Deleted member 46200

I made all the men miserable today... By turning up... ?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Moved down South to uni today, literally the first thing people asked me was if I was a Brummy because of my accent. I guess you can never escape Birmingham.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Moved down South to uni today, literally the first thing people asked me was if I was a Brummy because of my accent. I guess you can never escape Birmingham.

Another brummy, excellent. We need to stand together against the 'Essex girls' types in the forum :p

D

Deleted member 46200

I they do they will find you and send you back... So I have heard... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1505418376][/DOUBLEPOST]
Another brummy, excellent. We need to stand together against the 'Essex girls' types in the forum :p
Plural... ? And who are these Essex girls... ?

I'm from Perth... And, Wanneroo to that not Cottesloe.

Users who are viewing this thread