Which Boxing Day game are you most looking forward to? (Other than your own team's).

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If you can peel your eyes away from Crystal Palace v Norwich, which game are you most looking forward to on Boxing Day?

Pretty poor list this year. I'll go for Aston Villa vs Arsenal.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have to say even though I like United a lot of people will be intruiged as to what will happen in the United vs stoke game. How will united fare after being in asia over the past week and will they be up to do it with their bodies really feeling it.

Apart from that I am intrested in Man City vs Hull. Hull have done well against the big boys but City have the money? Will the match show that you don't need money to win the premiership?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have to say even though I like United a lot of people will be intruiged as to what will happen in the United vs stoke game. How will united fare after being in asia over the past week and will they be up to do it with their bodies really feeling it.

Apart from that I am intrested in Man City vs Hull. Hull have done well against the big boys but City have the money? Will the match show that you don't need money to win the premiership?
These games are the reverse of the 15th and 16th of November so some of these questions can be answered already!

The results were Man Utd 5-0 Stoke and Hull 2-2 Man City.

Manly

Thor
Reading vs Cardiff, 2nd in the table vs 5th in the table, Cardiff have been incredible this year.

Reading 2 - 2 Cardiff is my prediction.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Looking forward to Forest vs Doncaster, hoping they can keep up the decent form of late.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Villa - Arsenal. The game means a lot to us.

Users who are viewing this thread