Who Is Your Favourite Batsmen To Watch

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dwayne Bravo, Chris Gayle, Jesse Ryder, Ross Taylor, Neil Broom, Virender Sehwag, Ricky Ponting, JP Duminy would probably be my favourite. Enjoy watching Bravo a lot though, he play's such an exciting brand of cricket.

piriyanth

International Cricketer
Albie Morkel, Shaun Pollock, Gilly, Mike hussey, David Warner, and this may sound weird but I also watching Mitchell Johnson bat.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
When it comes to grace then Tendulkar is simply outstanding. The recent knock against AUS was simply superb
When it comes to clearing the ropes, Albie Morkel, KP, Yuvraj, McCullum, Kamran Akmal, Gilchrist

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Current Players- Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvi Singh.

Past Players- Sourav Ganguly, Hansie Cronje, Nasser Hussain, Robin Singh.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
India - Virender Sehwag, Yuvraj Singh, Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni.
Australia - Matthew Hayden, Andrew Symonds.
Pakistan - Shahid Afridi, Mohammed Yousuf.
England - Ian Bell beacuse I love watching him get out.
New Zealand - Brendan McCullum, Ross Taylor, Jesse Tyder.
Sri Lanka - Sanath Jayasuria, Kumar Sangakkara.
West Indies - Chris Gayle, Shivnarine Chanderpaul.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
If I have to be honest, Virender Sehwag is the only batsman I actively watch these days. I will still follow the odd match when Sehwag's out, usually multi-tasking, but when Sehwag's batting, I'm likely doing nothing else.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
If I have to be honest, Virender Sehwag is the only batsman I actively watch these days. I will still follow the odd match when Sehwag's out, usually multi-tasking, but when Sehwag's batting, I'm likely doing nothing else.

King Cricket

International Coach
India- Sachin, Dravid, Gambhir, Laxman, and Sehwag.

Elsewhere- Hussey, Ponting, Smith, Gayle, KP, Jayasuriya, Sangy, Younis Khan.

But I'll have to say that when it comes to batting, Chris Martin & Laxmi Balaji > ALL :p

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Did you ever "watch" Sir Don?

Mit Parekh

School Cricketer
It has to be Sehwag and Dhoni... They bat well.. and dhoni in recent time is most consistant in ODI's..

He is no1 with average of 67 this year

SachBro

School Cricketer
Batsman in the order of their aesthetic batsmanship:
Sachin(When in song, no one looks more graceful and well balanced, greatest at playing straight drive and backfoot cover drive)
Laxman(wrists, writs and more writs, can play every stroke and make Monalisa smile look aweful with that beauty)
Lara( Superb backlift and lost of flare, typical Caribbean touch, fidgety at the wicket though)
Ponting(Extermely destructive and makes playing aggressive strokes look ridiculously easy, best hooker of this generation)
Yuvraj Singh(Easily the best timer of the cricket ball in modern cricket, very arrogant though, finds the most ridiculous way in the book to get out, can be dismissed on a fairly innocuous delivery, sucks in test cricket)

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Yesterday it was Shane Watson. He hits the ball so crisply and some of his drives are lovely to watch, while he is brutal on the cut and pull - the less graceful shots.

Mark Waugh, Michael Slater and Dean Jones were my favourites to watch as a young Aussie lad. Now I like watching Sachin of course, KP, Phil Hughes are probably my 3 favourites to watch. Maybe Laxman too.

Must add though that I love watching the bowlers bat. Mitchell Johnson, or even more entertaining - the bunnies. Chris Martin or Glenn McGrath. Love watching guys like that bat.

Users who are viewing this thread