Who wants to make kits for me. Will pay for time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manueld12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok. So this is an honest offer

I really want some retro kits and teams which I don’t know if anyone would put out in general or anytime soon.

im nostalgic for kits and series in the 90s and really want to play them in cricket 19

I’m willing to offer money to commission these kits and teams. anyone who is able to do this for me, please get in touch.

this is a serious offer because I really want these kits in the game.

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan

I really want some retro kits and teams which I don’t know if anyone would put out in general or anytime soon.

im nostalgic for kits and series in the 90s and really want to play them in cricket 19

I’m willing to offer money to commission these kits and teams. anyone who is able to do this for me, please get in touch.

How much?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Just a question will you share those kits/teams in the academy?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I suppose it is good to offer them some reward somehow.

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am sure some of the kit makers will do this for free if you ask them or perhaps they have already done some of them. I am not sure that this is the way we want to go about this on the site.

As has been stated above paying for a forum member to do things for you sets a dangerous precedent and is close to paid dlc packs.

I completely understand the enthusiasm of wanting a specific team/player/kit made but it will destroy the whole idea behind this forum. If say you ask your preferred creator (privately) to do something and he can't, is unwilling or has monetary constraints and you offer again in a personal message to pay for his services it would be better...not great but better.

The issue that comes with paying members for their work bothers the lawyer in me, what if you are not satisfied with the creation you paid for, a contract came into being, what is your right of recourse? It is a slippery slope and I think the way things are currently, works beautifully.

Please don't think I'm trying to have a go at you, that is not my intention.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
As has been stated above paying for a forum member to do things for you sets a dangerous precedent and is close to paid dlc packs.

I completely understand the enthusiasm of wanting a specific team/player/kit made but it will destroy the whole idea behind this forum. If say you ask your preferred creator (privately) to do something and he can't, is unwilling or has monetary constraints and you offer again in a personal message to pay for his services it would be better...not great but better.

The issue that comes with paying members for their work bothers the lawyer in me, what if you are not satisfied with the creation you paid for, a contract came into being, what is your right of recourse? It is a slippery slope and I think the way things are currently, works beautifully.

Please don't think I'm trying to have a go at you, that is not my intention.
And knowing how long kits take I'd charge way more than the current offer on the table. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread