MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Something I consider counter productive, as after all, who buys a Wii game for the graphics, but regardless here are some screenshots of the Wii version, released along with the official announcement of it.

nz0003

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks alright I guess, I might get it for my non cricket liking mates to play.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
If they aren't post processed, I don't think they're THAT bad. I've always said that Wii as a graphics engine is not even that bad, its better than the PS2 on specs, so finally good to see some games come out looking decent.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
I've been reliably informed that they are NOT processed. The version I saw at Codemasters was running through a composite cable, rather than a component, hence the difference in quality.

Resolution

School Cricketer
I've been reliably informed that they are NOT processed. The version I saw at Codemasters was running through a composite cable, rather than a component, hence the difference in quality.

In that case they look pretty good considering this is the Wii were talking about here :)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Sounds great for the people with a Wii. The lords model looks pretty mint!

The lighting seems decent as well, finally developers making use of the hardware!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The version I saw at Codemasters was running through a composite cable, rather than a component, hence the difference in quality.
I was running my Super Nintendo through my computer via composite a few days ago, and the dot crawl was unbelievable. I'll post a shot in a more appropriate thread later on. My GameCube and PS1 fare a bit better.

It seems to be a Codemasters tactic to use composite when they don't want you looking at the graphics, the first time I went to Transmission they had PS3s going to big LCDs over composite, and there was full HD over HDMI for the final playtest.

Users who are viewing this thread