will cricket 2005 have music like fifa or nba

rashaba16

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
will it have it? i kno all the songs in these games werent great but some were. it would be nice if they were to included songs tho. we'll see

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
rashaba16 said:
will it have it? i kno all the songs in these games werent great but some were. it would be nice if they were to included songs tho. we'll see
It can be added but will take away the charm of Cricket. The concentration u require while playing the shot. But yeah can be added to be played between over breaks.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
In FIFA 2005, the menus were greeted with music from a jukebox called EA Trax. Songs included in previous versions were by Radiohead, Junior Senior, Tribalistas and Underworld to name but a few.

In Cricket 2004, the same unknown music was played all the time whilst browsing menus.

It would be nice to have some well known published music at menus in Cricket 2005. Perhaps Jon Bon Jovi's 'It's my life', which is played between overs at the VB Series each year.

I also agree with siddharth2002, it would be nice to have music playing between overs and when boundaries are hit in Cricket 2005.

Will p

International Cricketer
with bladesteve's old sound files, you can have that on cricket 2004, yeh i agree though, the EA games have the best soundtracks!

jimbob

Club Cricketer
i really doubt it will have music like that and i think it shouldnt

and if you really want music you can play it externally if you have a good enough pc, or just put the radio or a cd on.

in game music isnt a big deal

Users who are viewing this thread