Will/Should there be a Patch 5?

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And then the problem is exacerbated by members who can't provide bug reports in the required format for action to be taken.
Don't want to*

The problem is not a problem because I won't report a CTD 6 months after release, what a ridiculous comment.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't want to*

The problem is not a problem because I won't report a CTD 6 months after release, what a ridiculous comment.

That's why I specifically said it's exacerbated. Implying an already existing problem is made worse by your inability to be reasonable. You're just pissing in to the wind at this point.

You could have reported the issue with the required information for it to be looked in to, and potentially have it fixed by now. The majority of members are able to report their bugs in the required format. It's really tweaking simple.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don't want to*

That's probably the stupidest reasoning I've ever heard. So you COULD report the bug and let BA fix your problem but instead you decide to sit there and do nothing because "It shouldn't be happening after 6 months."

The only reasoning it's still happening (and is going to happen) is because you won't report it

Bluebagger

International Coach
That's why I specifically said it's exacerbated. Implying an already existing problem is made worse by your inability to be reasonable. You're just pissing in to the wind at this point.

You could have reported the issue with the required information for it to be looked in to, and potentially have it fixed by now. The majority of members are able to report their bugs in the required format. It's really tweaking simple.

What you are going on about has absolutely nothing to do with my original point which was the overall community here created a cushion where release the game and fix later was accepted. What relevance does me not reporting a bug have to do with it? Good for other people who report bugs I am not that person anymore I am not helping Ross in any way, shape or form. It also has no relevance to anything I stated but as usual you have such a hard on for my posts that you can't help but throw in your little weak jabs at me.
That's probably the stupidest reasoning I've ever heard. So you COULD report the bug and let BA fix your problem but instead you decide to sit there and do nothing because "It shouldn't be happening after 6 months."

The only reasoning it's still happening (and is going to happen) is because you won't report it
I'm not even complaining about this CTD I experience at this point so why are you riding in as the BigAnt white knight? Fixing the CTD doesn't change my opinion one bit about the situation.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
What you are going on about has absolutely nothing to do with my original point which was the overall community here created a cushion where release the game and fix later was accepted. What relevance does me not reporting a bug have to do with it? Good for other people who report bugs I am not that person anymore I am not helping Ross in any way, shape or form. It also has no relevance to anything I stated but as usual you have such a hard on for my posts that you can't help but throw in your little weak jabs at me.

I'm not even complaining about this CTD I experience at this point so why are you riding in as the BigAnt white knight? Fixing the CTD doesn't change my opinion one bit about the situation.

It's relevant in the sense that you're criticising the community for being too positive, when you're guilty of doing the exact opposite, in the form of being continuously negative and seemingly being content in your dissatisfaction. You have a facility and platform to potentially better your experience, and you're not taking it. You could engage with Matt or Mikey, who to the best of my knowledge, you haven't had issues with. But for whatever reason, it seems as though you've chosen to be negative and potentially limited your chances to have your issue fixed.

It'd be easy to say 'oh you don't like the game, why don't you just piss off'. But no one is saying that as far as I can see. Most people want the game to be better, and can actually engage and contribute in meaningful ways. Unfortunately you've chosen not to go this path, so it's kinda all just a waste of time when it comes down to it.

jonah

International Coach
It would be nice if the field placement changing on rotation of strike issue could be fixed in a future patch.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can take 4 - 5 Runs easily while running . Its should be taken care in the next patch .

D

Deleted member 46200

Answer to the thread title... Of course how stupid, things are broken. No cosmetic changes just fix the fielding!!! Not rocket science.

MrCricket1991

Club Cricketer
I think that earned stats should definitely be added to the the game because without in my opinion it half a game, every other games has it the last Don Bradman cricket had it,the EA cricket games had it,Ashes cricket 2009 had so on, I think this is a biggy in my opinion, stats are fundamental in cricket.

AnkitC

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
While we're at it, is anyone being able to play the late cut back of the wicket against a spinner without getting caught by the Super human Keeper?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
While we're at it, is anyone being able to play the late cut back of the wicket against a spinner without getting caught by the Super human Keeper?

I tried and failed :( I see a short delivery from a spinner outside off and try to late cut it but the superhuman wkt keeper "fly-dives" 10 feet to grab the catch. Have given up on playing late cut against spinners.

Bluebagger

International Coach
It's relevant in the sense that you're criticising the community for being too positive, when you're guilty of doing the exact opposite, in the form of being continuously negative and seemingly being content in your dissatisfaction. You have a facility and platform to potentially better your experience, and you're not taking it. You could engage with Matt or Mikey, who to the best of my knowledge, you haven't had issues with. But for whatever reason, it seems as though you've chosen to be negative and potentially limited your chances to have your issue fixed.

It'd be easy to say 'oh you don't like the game, why don't you just piss off'. But no one is saying that as far as I can see. Most people want the game to be better, and can actually engage and contribute in meaningful ways. Unfortunately you've chosen not to go this path, so it's kinda all just a waste of time when it comes down to it.
The criticism of the community actions is what came BEFORE the release.

I don't care about the CTD. There are issues with the game far beyond a simple crash.

Users who are viewing this thread