Wireless Network Problems

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Your problem is most likely the physical location of your router, if you have another phone point in your house try moving it.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
When you say wireless configuration, you have to be in the wireless router, not the Windows one.

I know, I mean I am into the configuration by typing the IP address in the browser and typing in a username and password. I've got the username and password right now, I just need to know what to change in the configuration to let me connect as soon as I switch the computer on.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
change the DHCP settings to lease ip addresses for one week, default is usually set at 1 hour or one day. Also check the timezone settings, should be set at your physical timezone. Also save all the changes you made and restart the router from inside the management menu.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have had a reasonable week with my wireless network. I have managed to connect to it with a maximum of just one restart of my computer. Yet, today, I tried for about one hour to connect. I tried to Repair the connection, restart my adapter, restart my computer, everything, but it only connected when it felt like it.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
is your wireless router working fine??
You could get it serviced to see if it is working alrite... also check if it is overheating. Sometimes it happens due to this reason..

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
There is definitely a fault with wireless router/access point. Get it replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread