Witchking's 2007 Test kits ...wip

witchking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

It was bound to happen. I finally got BLC a few days ago. First time i played it.there was all these bugs and stuff....I just got annoyed by catching meters and so on.....and due to the unnecessary overexpectations and bashing the game has recieved I was pretty disappointed. day before yest - yest I was starting a test series and after playing a while I found the feilding and bowling a lot more fun than BLC 05. I still dropped like 8 catches behind the wicket...but it was still the closest to real cricket EVER. I still hate it how the CPU tries to rashly try to keep the run rate at like 10 runs per over in test cricket.

Frankly I think the difficulty is pretty good. i play this game for casual reasons...I play at the county level..and thats good enough as I haven't won a game yet... :(

But coming back to business....here is a taste of things to come ;)

AUSTRALIA 07 WIP

kit1ba1.jpg

ENGLAND 07 WIP

engtestka1.jpg

Don't keep waiting as I will release not a single kit...but all kits at once.....and it may take a while as I have exams coming. However, the tentative release will be before May 20th. ;)

In the meanwhile, I would be glad if someone can find a way to edit the cap and helmet files. They are stored somewhere else this time....probably in the bag files.

cheers,

witchking

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Logos are looking mint mate! Good work, and I hope you get the release done quickly;)

witchking

School Cricketer
thanks dude. :) Will keep you guys posted with more shots and teasers. :)

Outlander

Club Cricketer
welcome back mate, i remeber your great work for the 05 version

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
I've started an England kit and have it almost totally done,except that it's nearly impossible to get the sleeve logos right because the texture is stretched to fit so much. Also, I think the kits need to be "yellowed up" a bit as they are too white at the moment I reckon.

Withcking if you want what i've done on the England kit I'll send it to you as PSDs if you want.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
lazy_chesnut said:
I've started an England kit and have it almost totally done,except that it's nearly impossible to get the sleeve logos right because the texture is stretched to fit so much. Also, I think the kits need to be "yellowed up" a bit as they are too white at the moment I reckon.

Withcking if you want what i've done on the England kit I'll send it to you as PSDs if you want.

Thanks Tom, so everyone who was complaining saying test kits are white can be quite now, anyway good kits.

witchking

School Cricketer
lazy_chesnut said:

Wow, its good to know that people found the 05 pack useful. :) I used to play test series a lot as a tour. This feature will be mourned in 07 :( but well......its not the end of the world.

The kit is going fine for now. Barmyarmy, can baggistudio from 05 open the files again in 07? or are we waitng for a new version?

Actually I found the sleeves problem as well. Its annoying, especially on the long sleeves. BLC 05 was better in this aspect...(kinda).

However, thatis the only issue I am having at the moment. Once a single kit is perfected, I guess i can use it as a guide for the other ones for layout.

Thanks for the offer lazychestnut. I wouldn't mind getting to know what is the best position you found for the logos on the arms. I guess this is the only thing taking soo much time for me. Its kinda annoying as the texture is getting stretched making me reverse the stretch to equalise it in-game.

I tweaked the 3 mobile logo on the front a little, made the coat of arms smaller and so on.

cheers,

witchking

Last edited:

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Here are my England kits as they stand. The long sleeve logos are in about the right place but they just look crap. The others are working fine.

EDIT: Link removed

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
The kits in the first post and the updated version are both amazing.

Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread