Witchking's 2007 Test kits ...wip

witchking

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
good work with the england kit lazychestnut, I like the new yellow tint. I added that ot my kit as well. BTW....I think it would look better if you decrease the size of logos on the arms.

yeah...the long sleeves is pretty messed up. So what is the final say on how to edit the helmets. Does the old baggistudio work?? :(

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
I was actually thinking you might want to just use my PSDs and do your kit from that. I don't mind you just carrying on from what I've done. I've never really bothered much with kits, and with someone like you who is clearly pretty good at it there's not much point me doing it - unless you don't want to.

witchking

School Cricketer
lazy_chesnut said:
I was actually thinking you might want to just use my PSDs and do your kit from that. I don't mind you just carrying on from what I've done. I've never really bothered much with kits, and with someone like you who is clearly pretty good at it there's not much point me doing it - unless you don't want to.

ooh! ok! yeah! sure I guess I can do that.....directly use your kit as the backbone and make changes over it. :) cool! thanks. :D

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Yeah, just take what I've done and do whatever you want.

I'm going to take the file off the server now as you've presumably already got it.

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
witchking said:
Hey guys,

It was bound to happen. I finally got BLC a few days ago. First time i played it.there was all these bugs and stuff....I just got annoyed by catching meters and so on.....and due to the unnecessary overexpectations and bashing the game has recieved I was pretty disappointed. day before yest - yest I was starting a test series and after playing a while I found the feilding and bowling a lot more fun than BLC 05. I still dropped like 8 catches behind the wicket...but it was still the closest to real cricket EVER. I still hate it how the CPU tries to rashly try to keep the run rate at like 10 runs per over in test cricket.

Frankly I think the difficulty is pretty good. i play this game for casual reasons...I play at the county level..and thats good enough as I haven't won a game yet... :(

But coming back to business....here is a taste of things to come ;)

TRY 1 at adding logos.

kit1ba1.jpg

Don't keep waiting as I will release not a single kit...but all kits at once.....and it may take a while as I have exams coming. However, the tentative release will be before May 20th. ;)

In the meanwhile, I would be glad if someone can find a way to edit the cap and helmet files. They are stored somewhere else this time....probably in the bag files.

cheers,

witchking
i agree with you king. i am starting to like the game too !!! just one small question..how do you guys post screen shots ????

cvasur

School Cricketer
can we get the aus kits if theyre working?

Don't keep waiting as I will release not a single kit...but all kits at once.....and it may take a while as I have exams coming. However, the tentative release will be before May 20th.

sry there but can u still give us a trial kit?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The kits look fantastic! Hopefully, the gameplay might eventually do them justice.

ronnarin

Club Cricketer
How about post some pictures of the kits on the brian lara cricket 2007 screenshot thread

witchking

School Cricketer
Alright then, as with my 05 kits...I will post them as i finish one by one! But the helmets and caps are still not done....anyone knows how to open the files??

witchking

School Cricketer

engtestka1.jpg

I still cannot make the caps :( . It feels sooo incomplete without them...especially for australia who have the dreadfull YELLOW caps on test. Comeon.. how come codies missed the baggygreen caps for test matches. :(

@lazy, I ended up making the kit myself again dude. I did use yours as a layout, but i made fresh logos and the lines myself. Thanks for the psd's anyways. :) :cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread