Wny word for an NTSC Release?

MasterBlaster09

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there going to be an NTSC release for the xbox 360 version? Please someone from codemasters answer, lots of people are awaiting it.

P

pcfan123

No there will not be one, there was never one planned and do not ask again. There is no market in NTSC for cricket.

The game will work on NTSC ps3s and PCs thats it. End of Story / CLose thread

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No there will not be one, there was never one planned and do not ask again. There is no market in NTSC for cricket.

The game will work on NTSC ps3s and PCs thats it. End of Story / CLose thread

Have EA Sports been releasing games in US? I think there is a market just from the immigration population. There's 16 mill Indians in US alone, out of those, 2-5% would be interested at least? That's still decent numbers for game sales.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

No enough to cover the costs of marketing and distribution. Imagine the cost to stack the game in every Best Buy and Wal Mart across the US. No way would it sell enough copies to make up for the investment.

Face it lads, we live in a cricket-less nation. Best to just appreciate whatever scraps are thrown at us. This is exactly why I bought a ps3 because I knew it was region free and most cricket and F1 games are region coded.

Users who are viewing this thread